Seven!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Good Morning, class.. Kim Jongin and Huang Zitao please stay back after lecture.. Right today we'll be learning about strategies...' Professor Yoo said as soon as he stepped into the lecture hall. I glanced at the surprised Tao beside me, looking for any clues on why Prof Yoo wanted to meet the 2 of us. Tao shrugs as he flipped open his book. I sigh, pushing my curiousity to the back of my mind as I tried to concentrate on the lecture.

'Sir, You wanted to speak to us?' Tao asked as we approach Prof Yoo's desk. He looked up, smiling as he gestured us to take a seat at the front row. I sat down, glancing at the clock on the watch, hoping that Prof Yoo wont take too long. 

'Well, I just wanted to ask how are the two of you doing in campus? Is everything going okay?' Prof Yoo ask as he took a seat beside me.

'Ah.. Yes Prof.. Everything has been going well so far.. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly towards us.. We are very grateful towards the warm welcome that we've been receiving from everyone.. Thank You for asking Prof...' I replied, bowing my head slightly. 

'That's good.. I read from your student file that your into dancing, and you into martial arts.. Have you approach the club? Do you need any help?' He ask as he offered bottled drinks to the two of us.

'Yes, Prof.. I'm already in the Martial Art Club  and Jongin recently was accepted in the Ballet/Jazz club.. Like Jongin says earlier on.. We are settling quite comfortable with everyone's help.. The Sunbaes are all very approachable..' I took a sip of the drink, nodding my head, agreeing with everything that Tao said.

'Ah.. I'm happy that the two of you are settling well.. Remember if there's anything that you need help or just someone to talk to.. You can approach me..' Prof Yoo said as he walked back to his desk, packing his laptop and preparing to leave the lecture room. We waited till he left the room before we finally stood up, leaving the room.

'Phew.. I thought we did something wrong.. Anyway do you need to go anywhere?' Tao asked as we stepped out of the room. I glanced at my watch, we had spent an hour talking to Prof Yoo. It would be too late for me to sneak in to the auditorium now. 'Hmm.. I dont think so.. Its too late now.. Why Tao?' I asked as we walked closer to the cafeteria.

'Nothing.. I just wanted to eat lunch.. Haha.. Come.. I treat you to fried chicken..' Tao chuckles as he left to buy food. I settled into the chair, looking around my noisy surrounding. I grinned, when I saw Tao carrying a tray filled with food back.'Wah!!Smells so nice! I'm so hungry... Thanks Tao-ah..' I said as I reached for the soda. 

'Just repay me back tomorrow.. Haha.. Come! Lets dig in!' Tao said as he picked up the drumstick and taking a bite, closing his eyes dramatically as he chewed onto the delicious meat. Chuckling, I took a bite, having the same response as Tao. 

We had just finish our lunch and were just resting,playing with our phone and finishing up our drinks when I overheard the conversation of the new occupants from the neighbouring table.I couldnt help myself taking a peek when I heard her name.

'Did you manage to get through Hyunnie? She didnt answer my call.. I'm so worried..' The familiar brunette said, frowning slightly.'Maybe she's at the auditorium again.. Dont worry Soyou-ah..' A petite blond haired girl said, patting Soyou's hand.

'But why isnt she answering Min-ah... Its so unusual.. She would always answer my call even when she's practicing..' Soyou said as she stared hard at her phone.'Araso, Soyou-ah.. We'll go after we finish eating.. You told me that you were hungry right?' Min said, pushing the plate towards Soyou.

'Tao-ah.. I just remember I need to go somewhere.. I'll call you later! Thanks for the treat!' I stood up abruptly, surprising Tao and the two female students. I rushed towards the cafeteria exit, ignoring the dirty looks the other students were giving me.

I panted as I reached the entrance of the auditorium. I took a deep breathe in and approached the door, the door burst open, and a tall man, carrying a toolbox came barreling out, panting hard. I bowed slightly, letting him pass thru. He mumbled a soft thanks and rushed down the stairs in a hurry. I shake my head, pushing the heavy door open, letting myself in. 

. A sense of uneasiness, settling at the pit of my stomach, as I walked towards the stage. The whole auditorium was filled with a heavy silence. I creep to the back of the stage, trying to not make any noise when I heard sniffling sounds coming from the handicapped toilet at the corner. I gave the door a knock, pushing the door slightly with tremblling hands. What greeted me behind the door was not what I expected.

I gasps as I take in the horrible scene infront of me. I swallowed my bile as I inched forward, raising my hands, not wanting to scare the girl. I took off my jacket, covering the shivering girl as she continue to sob silently. 'Dont tell anyone,please...' I widen my eyes, lifting up her head. I rushed to the side, vomiting out what I had for lunch, unable to believe my eyes.

I looked up from the toilet bowl, wiping my mouth with shaking hands, trying my best to not look at the half girl infront of me. 'Do.. do you.. have.. a..any.. oth..other clothes? I whispers as I look at the wall behind her. 'He tore everything..' She pull her leg closer to her body, hugging my jacket, trying to cover her body.

'Wait.. Wait here... I have.. extra.. clothes.. in my car... Dont.. open.. the door to anyone else.. I'll come back.. for you.. Sunbae..' I said, scrambling up to my feet. I open the door,letting myself out, closing the door behind me. 'Sunbae.. please, lock the door...' I stood there,staring at the closed door, frozen, still unable to process the scene I had just witnessed.

'Thank You.. Thank You.. Kim Jongin-ssi..' I heard her muffled voice followed by the clicking of the door. Something in me triggered as I staggered out of the auditorium, rushing to the carpark.

 

A/N : Sorry for not updating for so long!! Been super busy!!

Anyway Chapter Seven is up!! 

Read & Enjoy!

Dont forget to subscribe if you havent and please leave comments/feedback!!

^^