Eighteen!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Joo Hyun.. How are you doing? Are you adjusting well in Japan?' 

I smiled at Umma as I took a sip of my drink. It has been 3 months since I transferred over to Japan. I do still have nightmares despite the counselling I've been getting. The horrible nightmare that I went through kind of shook Umma and Appa to spend more time with me. They have been very understanding when I wanted to drop out of Medical school, going for Performing Arts instead. 

'I'm getting better.. I'm adjusting well, Umma.. Dont worry..' I replied, taking a bite of my bread.

'Its good that you adjusting well,Princess.. How's school?' 

'Everyone's been very helpful.. I feel like performing is a way for me to cope with the past, Appa..' I smiled at Appa, as I squeeze his hands tightly.

'Araso,Princess.. Finish up your breakfast quickly, I'll drop you off on the way... '

 

'Take care Princess... Stay with your friends!' Appa called out as I climbed out of the car.

'Dont worry,Appa! Thanks for the ride! Love you!' I called out as I waved him off. I watched the black car drive out of the carpark before making my way towards the cafe. 

'Joo Hyun! Matte Kudasai!' I smiled slightly as I heard the familiar voice calling out my name.

'Oh! Good Morning, Luhan oppa!' I greeted the doe-eyed Chinese-Korean mixed boy as he waved eagerly. He was the first friend I had when I first came to Japan. It kind of surprising how I could trust him easily after what had happen to me. Through Luhan oppa, I got to know Taeyeon unnie,Jessica unnie and Baekhyun. They transferred from Seoul University to Waseda University in Japan on a 2 year exchange program. 

'Morning, Joo Hyun! Are you going to the cafe? The rest are there.. Kaja, let's go and have meet them..' I nodded my head,grinning as I followed him to the cafe. 

 'Seobaby!! Luhannie!! We're here!' Chuckling, we walked towards the noisy table to find Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun having a heated discussion while Jessica unnie frowning at the 2 of them.

'Sica.. whats wrong with this two?' Luhan oppa ask as he took a seat opposite Sica unnie. 

'We are having 2 week holiday next week, and I was suggesting to go back to Seoul for a short holiday.. 1 week with our family and the other we can spend time together... just ignore this 2 lovebirds.. they'll be back to their usual self soon.. ' Sica unnie answered as she flipped open her fashion magazine lazily.

Hearing Sica unnie talk about Seoul, reminds me of my friends that I left behind 3 months ago. Reminded of Soyou, the other friends and of a certain tanned boy. 

'Seobaby!!' Sica's unnie dolphin shout pull me from my thoughts. I look at them wide eyed,surprised that she had called me abruptly.

'Waeyo, Sica Unnie??' 

'Are you okay Joo Hyun? Your are dreaming away..' Luhan oppa ask, his features full of worry. 

'Aniyo, Oppa.. I just got reminded of something.. Dont worry Oppa.. ' I smiled, patting his hand slightly.

'Omo!! Luhannie is blushing! Seobaby!! Look what you have done!' 

'Yah! Luhan hyung! You like our Seobaby is it?!' 

'Yah! Eyeliner! Who gave you the permission to call her Seobaby!' 

I shook my head, giggling along at the fighting trio. Everyday, different with their antics. 

'Oppa, are you alright? You do look a little bit flushed.. are you having a fever?' I ask, bringing my hand up to his forehead, checking his temperature.

'A-aniya.. I-i'm f-ine... Joo-Joo Hyun ah.. ' he replied, stuttering. 

'Araso.. if you say so.. Baekhyun! Lets go! We'll be late for vocal class! Unnie deul, Oppa, we see you later.. ' I quickly grab my bag and stood up, leaving Baekhyun to bid farewell to the rest. And true to what Sica unnie had said, both Baekhyun and Taeyeon Unnie are back to their lovely dovey selves.

'Seo, your joining us right? You have to go! It will be more fun!' Baekhyun chirped as he caught up with me. 

'Your just worried that if I dont go, Taeyeon unnie wont follow you guys, right? I see through you,Baek!' To be honest, I wanted to join them. 

'Kaebsong...' he grinned cheekily as he walked into the studio.

 

'Appa,Umma.. my friends from campus are planning a trip to Seoul next week... They ask me along... I thought of visiting Soyou,Jongin and Tao.. to officially thanked them for what they had did back then.. ' I asked as I flipped the channel to Discovery. One of our family favourite channel to watch after dinner.

'I dont mind, if your appa allows..' Umma replied as she caress my hair softly. 

'Princess.. you know how worried we were...'

'Appa, I promise you that nothing will happen.. I'll be with Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie.. Please Appa... ' I pleaded. 

'Araso.. but you must keep me updated every 4 hours... No.. every hour.. deal?'

'I can keep you updated every 5 mins if you want!! Thank You Appa!! I love you!!!' I leaped up from my spot on the floor, hugging Appa tightly.Appa chuckling happily as he kissed my forehead.

'You forgotten about Umma, is it?' We turn towards Umma who was pouting slightly. 

'Umma! Come here!' I pulled her towards us, having a big family hug. 

 

'Goodnight Umma, Appa! I love both of you so much!' I said as I kissed them on their cheek before retreating back to my bedroom.

'Jongin.. Hopefully I could see you next week.. There's so much I wanted to tell you.. I missed you so much.. ' I whispered as I pulled my pillow closer, closing my eyes and drifting slowly to sleep. 

 

A/N: Sorrry for the boring chappie!!

Took me 2 days to write this.. hahaha.. 

Another writer's block I guess... sighhhhh... 

Anyway...

Please read and enjoy!!!

Dont forget to leave your comments! (Maybe I'll have more ideas reading your comments.. hehee.... )