Fifteen!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Thank You, Mr Seo for letting me know.. Please send my regards to Mrs Seo and Joo Hyun.. Take care,Sir..' I hanged up the phone and looked up to find Soyou noona and Tao looking at me expectantly. It has been a month since she left for Japan. The 3 of us have become closer, bonding over the secret that we had swore not to tell anyone else. It was hard for both Soyou noona and myself to accept the fact that she wont be returning to Korea but with the help from Tao, we managed to pull thru.

'So.. How is she?' Tao whisper as he leaned closer. I looked over to Soyou noona who was nodding her head eagerly. 'According to Mr Seo, she's doing fine.. Coping well despite having nightmares.. She's now enrolled in one of the universities there.. But not into Medical thou.. She's taking something different.. He didnt mention what it was..' I answered, wondering which course she had ventured into.

'Oh really? I'm not surprised about that.. Afterall she was pressured into becoming a doctor since both her parents are in the medical line.. Hopefully she's taking Arts.. Hmmm.. Did he tell you who was it?' Soyou noona said as she slapped Tao's hand when he tried to sneak a bite of her cheese cake. 

'He did.. he said it was a male student from another university.. apparently he confesses his love towards her early last year, but she rejected him infront of his friends.. anyway he has some mental illness.. and from what Mr Seo said.. after knowing that the guy was sick, Joo Hyun refused to press charges and insist on him to be treated...' I shook my head, unable to understand how her mind works.

'Early last year? Did he tell you the name of this guy?' Soyou noona sat up real straight, her face serious.

'Erm.. its an English name...I cant really remember.. waeyo noona'

'Its just that early last year, we were really closed wirh these group of students from another university.. we got closed thru these scientific conference we attend.. and there was this guy who kept following Seohyun the whole 2 weeks we were there.. at the end of the conference, he kinda did an event for her in public..  and being the innocent Seohyun.. she rejected him right infront of everyone.. that was the last we heard of him.. ' Soyou noona recall as she whipped out her phone, going thru some old pictures.

'Aha! Here it is! His name is Daniel Park! His the tall guy standing right beside Seohyun.. Creepy much!'  I nodded my head confirming that it was him that I knocked into right before I entered the auditorium. 

'He doesnt look like he has something wrong up there.. I guess he studied too hard.. I pity all these nerds.. ' Tao muttered earning a smack on the head by Soyou noona.

'Serves you right Tao-ah!! Noona,Tao, I need to go now for dance practice.. I cant be late today!! Bye!!' I grabbed my bag, ran all the way to the dance studio at the end. 

'Jongin.. there you are.. hurry up and change.. Hangeng Oppa is in a bad mood.. he's coming back soon!' Yoona noona whispers furiously as she continue to do her warm up. Lee Joon and even Yuri Noona was nodding thier heads, gesturing me to change. I nodded my head, and ran towards the changing room.

'Yah.. what took you so long? Your lucky he's stuck somewhere..' Lee Joon whispers as I scrambled to his side and started stretching. 'I had an assignment discussion earlier on.. Anyway why is Hangeng hyung always on a bad mood this past few days?'  

'Its because we need to find another dancer.. a dancing partner for.. if not the dean wants to cut off our club.. but I think we found our new dance member..' I whipped around to find Hangeng hyung walking in with a long black haired girl behind him.

'Guys.. this is Yoon So Hee..  She just transfered in from New York.. She was in Julliard and she teaches free style dancing to young kids in her free time..' Hangeng hyung introduces her. There is this confident corky aura around this girl that I didnt really like. 

'Oh really? But oppa.. ours is not free style.. ours is ballet and jazz..' Yuri noona folded her hands as she glared at Yoon So Hee.

'Yuri-yah..' 

'With all due respect, free style doesnt mean I dont know how to do ballet or jazz.. I spend a year in Julliard doing ballet before transferring here.. I'm not some street dancer...Mind you.. its Julliard.. ' Yoon So Hee said as she removed her dress,winking infront of me, wearing only a black sports bra and black short shorts.

'Well, you could always warn us before you stripped infront of us..' Yoona noona mumbled as she walked over to the player. Yoon So Hee started dancing and twirling as soon as the music starts. 

All eyes were transfixed on her as she finishes off her dance. Hangeng hyung started clapping enthusiastically as Yoon So Hee smirks proudly. From the corner of my eye, I could see Yuri noona and Yoona noona whispering. 

'So Hee, give us a min.. we'll be right back..' Hangeng hyung said as he gestured us into the changing room for a short discussion. 

'Guys...I think we should take her..' Hangeng hyung said as soon as the door closes behind him.

'Oppa! Your not serious!' Yuri noona exclaimed, her face contorted in anger.

'Yuri..' Hangeng hyung sigh as he tried to calm Yuri noona down.

'I'm fine with anything...' Lee Joon mutters as he sat down on one of the benches. 

'Not you too, Joon-ah.. She's rude, corky and urghhh!!' Yuri noona said as she clenched her jaw tightly.

'Yuri.. I need you to understand that we need her to be Jongin's partner and before the dean cut us off.. Jongin what do your say?' All eyes turn towards me. Hangeng hyung pleading with his eyes and Yuri noona glaring at me, her hands on her hips.

'Sorry Noona, I'll just follow what the majority wants..' I shrug as I gave her a apologetic look. 

'You got what you want Oppa.. but I'm changing my dance partner.. Jongin.. be my dance partner will you?'

'Yuri noona..' I started, looking at Hangeng hyung's shocked face.

'Araso.. if you want a change.. fine.. Jongin.. your with Yuri.. No more changes now!' Hangeng hyung growls as he walked out of the room.Lee Joon muttered a soft apology before following him out.

'Yah! Babo-yah! Cant you see that she's totally eyeing you! There's no way I'm letting anyone touch you! I promised someone!' Yuri noona said as she smacked my head and walked away.

'Ouch! Who did you promise? Noona!!!' I whined,following her out of the room with Yoona noona giggling behind me.

'So Hee...your accepted...you'll be my partner.. Yuri, Jongin.. go and practice.. Yoona, Lee Joon show So Hee here our moves.. ' All of quickly separated into our groups as started practicing. Thru out the practice session, Yoon So Hee kept hugging,touching and bumping into me. At first I thought it was because she's unfamiliar with the room, but it just got unbearable when she started winking and flirting shamelessly.

 I was lucky that Yuri noona offered to be my dance partner. I wouldnt know how to survive with Yoon So Hee. I'm glad that Yuri noona is about the same size as Joo Hyun and that we were already comfortable with each other, having to establish a noona dongsaeng relationship.

'Noona! Thank you for today! I was awesome I know! And next practice you better tell me who is that person!!!' I called out to Yuri noona who was laughing, walking out of the studio with Yoona noona. 

Sighing, I walked to the changing room, peeling my top. I took out my toiletries and walked towards the showers. I widened my eyes to find Yoon So Hee showering, in the man's shower room. I quickly ran out of the room, sitting down at the bench outside of the shower room. 

'Jongin-ssi.. your still here?' I looked up to find Yoon So Hee, wrapped in a tiny towel standing infront of me. 'Yea.. I wanted to use the showers... So Hee-ssi, please refrain from using the man showers in the future...' I said as I stood up, taking my belongings. 

'Well baby.. I was hoping you would join me.. but who knew you were such a goody two shoes.. see you around handsome..' she leaned forward, pecking me on the cheek and walking away. 

I shook my head, wishing that Joo Hyun is still around. Everything would be perfect if only she's still around....

 

A/N: this chapter alil bit boring.. I know..

Hahaa!! Please read and enjoy!!! 

^^