Twenty Threeeee!!!

My Beautiful Angel..

I ran down the streets, glancing at my watch nervously. Its 10 mins past 11, and I'm late for my date with the angel. I cursed myself silently for waking up late. I was too excited to meet her that I couldnt fall asleep, only managing to sleep at the break of dawn. It was two days after we let our feelings known and I've finally got the guts to ask her out for lunch.

 

'Thank You Seohyun-ah for being such a sweetheart in bringing us around Japan! You have my japan number right? We are here for the next 3 weeks.. Make sure we do more lunch and dinners! Araso?' Soyou noona said as she hugged the Seohyun tightly. Seohyun had send us back to the hotel that we were staying saying that it was her duty as the tour guide of day to make sure all of us reach the hotel safely.

'Araso, Unnie! Have a good rest.. Just text me whenever you all want to.. I'll make time for you..' Seohyun replied, winking and shooting arrows to Soyou noona. I chuckle silently, admiring the rare sight of Seo Joo Hyun's aegyo.

'Thank You Seobaby! Please have a safe journey home!' Tao said, giving Seohyun a one arm hug. Seohyun giggle as she nod her head. Tao had came up with the nickname earlier that day,saying that her cheeks reminded him of a baby's cheek.

'Joo Hyun-ah...' 

'Jongin-ah.. Seohyun-ah.. We go up first!! See you!! Text me once you reach home, Seohyun!' Soyou noona called out as she pulled Tao towards the elevator, the couple giggling as they jog towards the elevator.

'Aish.. Why must they make the situation so awkward...' I mutter silently, glaring at them from afar. She giggles softly, as she shook her head.

'Thats Soyou unnie for you... Funny think is how both of them fits each other perfectly... I'm amazed.. at how Tao manage to bring out the good in Soyou unnie.. Anyway, its late.. You better go up now..' 

'Wait, Joo Hyun-ah.. I was wondering whether you are free to have lunch with me tomorrow.. Just the two of us?' I asked, nervously. 

'I cant, Jongin-ah...' 

'Oh.. its alright then.. I understand..' I said, smiling sadly, turning around.

'YAH KIM JONGIN!! Can you please let me finish my sentence!' I turned around to find her, face frowning, her hands on her hips. 

'Ermm..'

'I cant do tomorrow.. Because I have prior engagement with my boss.. I was about to tell you that I could make it on Friday instead.. But since you interrupted me and assume that I refuse to go out with you.. Fine.. Have a good rest then, Kim Jongin...' I wanted to laugh at the angry side of Seohyun. Her face was red, her nostrils was flaring, her chubby cheeks puffed. She caught sight of the slight smile on my face, huffed out air from her nose before turning around, walking out of the hotel lobby. It took me a couple of seconds to register everything in before I ran after her, taking her in my arms.

'I'm sorry.. Joo Hyun-ah.. Please forgive me? You were just too cute being angry.. I couldnt help myself..' I explained, still hugging her tightly. I could literally feel my heart pounding out of my chest, the feeling that I had always dreamt off. Hugging her tightly.

'J-just this once.. I-I for-forgive you.. And y-you can let go o-off me n-now..' 

'Ani.. Please let me stay like this for 10 more seconds..' I , knowing that she was embarassed by the skinship and blushing furiously. 

'Joo Hyun-ah.. Text me once you reach home.. Take care...' I release her, pecking her gently on her crown. 

'A-Araso.. Good N-night J-jongin...' Her voice trembling slightly, refusing to look at me face. She bowed slightly before turning around and walking towards the waiting cab. 

 

I look at my reflection on the cafe window, adjusted my jacket and my hair before walking in. I mentally kicked myself when I saw her sitting at the corner, reading a book. As usual, she looks radiant, today wearing a simple blue flowery dress with a white knitted cardigan. I smiled, noticing that I was wearing something similar. I had thrown together a white polo Tshirt, navy jacket and jeans together, going for a casual look. 

'Sorry, I'm late Joo Hyun-ah... Have you waited long?' 

'Oh your here... No, I just reach.. Take a seat..' She smiled, as she greeted me brightly. 

'Sorry to keep you waiting.. I was too excited to see you that I couldnt sleep yesterday..' I , noting the pink flush creeping on her face.

 'Me too..' Her face flushed bright red that instant. I almost choke on my saliva when I heard her soft reply. 

We spent the rest of the afternoon in that cafe, just talking and catching up with each other. It felt so right and comfortable sitting there, just talking with her. 

'Hahaha! Jongin! Stop making me laugh!!' She cry out, her hands covering as she continue to laugh out loud. 

'Why dont you call me Oppa? Technically I'm older than you right?' I ask.,as I reached for her hands. She stopped laughing, looking at me in shock. 

'Stop joking around, Jongin-ah..' she said, blinking her eyes a few times.

'No.. I'm not joking.. and you are aware of my feelings towards you.. I want to be in a relationship with you.. What would people think if you keep calling me by my name?' I raised my eyebrows at her.

'W-who...who said I wanted to be with you?' 

'Well.. firstly, if you wouldnt want to be with me, you would had refused to this date...  Secondly, you wouldnt have forgive me so easily the other day... Thirdly, I enjoyed that hug 2 days back, and I know you enjoyed it too... Lastly, you would have pulled your had away, Joo Hyun-ah.. ' I said, smiling cheekily as I squeeze her hands gently. 

'Ah..Oppa!!' She quickly pulled her hand away. 

'I take that as your answer, JooHyunnie.. and take this as a promise that I would try my very best to not make you cry, to always make you happy, to keep you safe and sound..  this is my promise to you..' I pulled out a small box, opening it infront of her, revealing a necklace with a cute angel pendant.

'O-oppa..' She the pendant gently, looking up at me, her eyes filled with unshed tears. 

'Angel, because you reminds me of an angel.. my very own angel.. will you accept my promise to you?' 

'I've been waiting forever for you to ask me.. it feels so surreal right now.. Yes Oppa.. My answer is Yes.. ' I reached forward, wiping the tears that had rolled down her eyes. I stood up, putting the necklace on for her. 

'You just made me the happiest person on earth now, Joo Hyun..' I squeeze her hand tightly, letting her know how happy I was that she accepted my proposal.  It feels like finally my life has meaning in it.  I feel happy that for once, I threw caution to the wind and followed my heart.  

 

 

A/N : another chappie up!!

Will it be a smooth sailing love or filled with ups and downs?

I've yet to make up my mind.. kekeke

Anyways read and enjoy!!

Peace out uollls!!

^^