Twenty Seven!!!

My Beautiful Angel..

I looked down at the beautiful angel sleeping beside me, her soft breathing and peaceful face, different to what I witnessed earlier on, 2 hours ago. Here I am, unable to sleep still disturbed by the thought that the terrible incident was still haunting her. I glanced to the clock it was just a little after midnight, and I knew I had to speak to her father right away. I removed her hands gently away from my body, slowly climbing out of the bed, afraid that any slight movement would wake her up. I tiptoed slowly out of the room, shutting the door lightly behind me. 

With the hot cup of tea in my hands, I made my way to the living room, settling down infront of the window. I scrolled down to the number, sighing deeply as I placed the handphone over my ear. 

'Anyeonghaseyo, Abeonim!' I greeted as soon as I heard the deep voice of her father on the other line.

'Oh.. Anyeong, Jongin-ah.. Did something happen?'

'Sorry, Abeonim for calling you late like this.. I needed to clarify something with you... Its about JooHyun..' I paused, feeling nervous suddenly.

'Ah.. Seeing how your calling me at this time, I guess she had another nightmare right? She must have forgotten to take her sleeping pills... ' He let out a long sigh as I waited for him to continue.

'Jongin-ah.. I've told her many times to let you know... But she refuse.. She's afraid that you'll leave her.. Despite the many counselling session she's been through in Japan, she still thinks that she's sick.. She has to take sleeping pills every night, in order for her to be able to sleep... That incident really leave a huge scar in her life.. Being the stubborn girl she is, she refuse to listen to whatever we have to say.. This was one of the reasons why initially I refused to let her return...'

Many thoughts ran through my mind as I digest each and every new information. 

'Abeonim... By any means, is she s-suffering from P.... PTSD?' 

'Yes, Jongin.. Are you quite familiar with this syndrome? Please.. dont think that she's crazy.. stay with her... She's my only daughter.. Jongin.. do whatever it takes to heal her... Please dont make me regret this decision in letting her return back to Seoul..' 

'Yes Abeonim.. I'll do my very best... I'm sorry to be disturbing you at this hour.. Rest assured, Abeonim.. Send my regards to Eomeonim..' I closed my eyes as I hang up after hearing the dateline over the other side. It didnt occur to me that she would be suffering from PTSD. All this while I thought that she was coping well, back to her previous self. I didnt expect to her keep all of this in, without letting any of us know.

'O..Oppa?' 

 I turned around, surprised to find her standing behind me. I stood up,turning slowly to face her. Different kind of emotions flash through me. I didnt know what got into me that pushes me forward, taking her into my arms. 

'Babo-yah! Why didnt you tell me? Why?' I felt her body went stiff, I pull away, looking straight into her eyes.

'B-but Oppa.. You would leave me.. Why would you be stuck with me, when you can be with someone else that is still pure and not mentally ill... I'm c-crazy and I'm b-broken..' Her sobs filled the room as she struggled to pull away from me. 

'YES! I could be with someone else, Joohyun.. But I chose to be with you... Because I love you for who you are.. Nothing will ever change that... I want to be here for you.. I want to help you... Please baby, I need you to let me help you...' I wipe her tears  as I cradle her face with my hands,gently.I could see it in her eyes that she was hesitant. It took a while, for her to agree. She nodded her head slowly as in weighing her decisions. 

'Thank You,Oppa... For everything...' 

'Anything for you,Joohyun-ah... Its late now.. Go to sleep..' She raised her eyebrows at me, looking at me questioningly.

'Dont worry about me,Joohyun-ah... I'll make do with the couch...I'll be here tomorrow morning...' I gently push her towards the room, gesturing her to go to sleep. 

'Araso, Oppa.. I love you..' She gave me a soft peck on the cheek before walking back to her room. Sighing, I rest my tired body on the sofa. It didnt take long before sleep took over me.

 

 

 

'There are different types of treatment for patients suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorders.. Dr Aoki has informed of your treatment plan in Japan.. I'll try a different approach from Dr Aoki and we'll see how it goes... I'm not saying that its gonna be an easy ride, but with proper support from loved ones, you should be able to overcome this..' 

I glanced towards my left, squeezing her hand gently. After much persuasion and discussion, Joohyun agreed to see a psychiatrist. Dr Choi was recommended by Dr Aoki and was a well known Psychiatrist.

'Do you have any questions for me, Ms Seo?' 

'I dont think so, Dr Choi...' 

'I would rather you call me Sooyoung unnie... I prefer to have closer relationships with my clients.. And Dr Choi sounds like an old ahjumma...' Dr Choi wrinkled her nose as Joohyun giggle lightly.

'Araso, Sooyoung Unnie.. And in return you can call me Seohyun.. I'll see you next week... '

'Thank You, Dr Choi..' I bowed slightly as I ushered Joohyun out.

'Psshh... Please just call me noona..  And I'll see you next week,Seohyun.. Take care!' 

Chuckling, we waved back to the young doctor as we walked out of her clinic. We walked back to the car in silent, Joohyun deep in her thoughts. I opened the car door for her, closing it gently and rushing over to the driver seat. I quickly climbed in and started the engine.

'Oppa?' I hummed, letting her know that she has my attention.

'Thank you.. For doing this for me..  Thank you for having so much faith in me.. I'll try my best to heal.. I love you, Oppa...' She leaned closer, kissing me gently on my cheek. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as my mouth contorted to a silly grin.

'Anything for you, angel.. Anything for you...' I winked at her as I drove out of the carpark. I have a good feeling about this, and I hope that with this, Joohyun would be able to overcome her past. 

 

A/N: WootsWoooooots!!

Please read,enjoy,comment,subscribe and upvote!! (optional)

Please show support to my another fic, Betrayal and Forgiveness!! 

^^

*peace