One!

My Beautiful Angel..

The loud jazz music vibrates throught the whole room. I close my eyes tight as I let my body fall into a trance, in sync with the music. This is my usual morning routine, waking up at the crack of dawn, practice till it was time for school. I open my eyes, looking at my reflection,dancing the familiar routine, critically looking for mistakes. 

A knock interupted my dance, I glanced at the clock, it was already half past seven. I sighed, switching off the stereo, walking out of the dance room, nodding slightly to the Mrs Park. Mrs Park, the Head Maid, she's taken care of me ever since I was born, playing the mother role more than my own mother.I let out a long sigh, stepping out of the bathroom, the knots in my body loosening up after the warm shower. I quickly put on my clothes and rushing down to the dining room. 

'Young Master, do you prefer western,korean breakfast or the usual today?' Mrs Park smiles brightly as I stepped into the room. I look around the room, disappointed once again seeing the empty seats. 'I'll have the usual, Mrs Park..' I let myself down on the chair, deep n thoughts.

'Enjoy your breakfast, Young Master... Master and Mistress had left earlier, they wanted you to know that they will be flying to the States this afternoon and would only be back next week..' I nod my head as I ate my toast. 'Mrs Park, please call me Jongin.. They are not here..' 

'Araso, Jongin.. Please excuse me.. Your car is ready in the garage.. Enjoy your first day at the campus.. Hwaiting!' I let out a rare smile when I saw her doing her rare aegyo. Everyday routine would be the same, I would wake up early, practice hard, eat breakfast and go to school. But today I was expecting them to be around, just to give me support for my first day at the university. 

I even took the course to satisfy my father, throwing away my dream to be a professional dancer. I shooked my head as I gulped the last drop of orange juice, slinging my bag over my shoulders. I whipped out my phone,sending a quick text to my childhood bestfriend, the only other person who understands me other than Mrs Park.

I start the engine and whizzed out of the carpark, driving straight to Tao's apartment. I've known Tao since elementary school. He was sent to study in Korea by his parents, leaving him all alone under the care of a butler. They had bonded through the same upbringing,beliefs and the need to impress their parents. I parked my car at the lobby, drumming my fingers as I waited for the Chinese boy to make his appearance. 

'Morning Bro!' He greeted excitedly as he slipped into the car. I shake my head as I took a glance at him, all decked in Gucci. 'Are you planning to get robbed or your just showing off?' I asked as I started the engine. He looked at me surprised and look down on his attire.

'Robbed? Ani.. I'm just sharing my good taste with the other boys and girls..' I sigh as soon as I heard his answer. I listened to Tao's rambling as I searched for a parking space. I manoeuvred my car to an empty spot near the entrance. I climbed out of the car, sighing as everyone eyes turns toward us. 'Come.. Pretty boy.. lets find the office..' I walked ahead, leaving Tao admiring his appearance in the mirror, to catch up.

'Omo.. They look so handsome!!'

'Thats a limited edition Audi car! Only in the states!!'

'Do you think they are single?'

'The one with the shades it totally Daebak!!'

'I like his Gucci shoes..'

I sigh as I heard the whispers floating around us as we made our way into the building.It has always been this way since young. People would judge both of them by how they look, what car they drive, what brand their wearing. 

'Anyeonghaseyo sonsaengnim, I'm Kim Jongin and this is Huang Zitao.. Its our first day in campus,today..' We bowed to the Assistant Dean as we stepped into the clear glassed meeting room.

'Welcome Mr Kim and Mr Huang.. You can call me Lee Sonsaengnim.. Take a sit first, I'll send a senior to bring you around the campus and to help you familiarized yourself.. I hope you have read the handbook.. I hope to hear pleasant and great things from the two of you..' Lee sonsaengnim grins as he clapped his hand on our shoulders. We bowed as he took his leave.

We took a seat and waited patiently for the Sunbae to come. 'Bro.. I feel so nervous.. I hate this feeling.. what if the whole school hates us.. ' Tao lamented dramatically as he placed his head on the table. 

'I would prefer if no one knows me.. I could concentrate better..' I lean back into the chair, staring at the ceiling.

'Who is that? Wow..Yeoshin!! Daebak!!' I winced as Tao jabbed me hard with his elbow. I glared at him, still gawking. 'Aish.. You always ogling on some girl.. Must be some skimpy, heavily made up....' I didnt managed to finish my sentence when I looked up to find her walking towards our direction. 

Long black straight hair, big brown eyes, cute small nose and the most rosy lips I've ever seen. The said angel was smiling and talking to a bespectacled guy who was clearly smitten by her beauty. My heart thumps faster as I observed her every move, the pain in my ribs long forgotten. 

'Bro.. she's coming here.. Do I look okay? Yah! Stop dreaming!' Tao ask as he adjusted his hair and jacket. I nod my head, eyes still fixed on the angel. The two students standing at the door,still talking. I widen my eyes and quickly stood up and bowed when she turn towards the room.

She flashed a bright smile and gave a slight wave before bowing to the bespectacled guy. I heard Tao let out a sigh of disapppointment when the angel walk off. 

'Anyeonghaseyo, I'm your Sunbae.. My name is Choi Minho..I'm sorry to keep you waiting..  I'll be bringing you around the campus.. Are you guys ready? Kaja!' We smiled politely as we followed Choi sunbae out of the room. My thoughts still on the beautiful angel. 

That was the very first time, I felt something so strong so powerful in me.. A need to protect her, to keep her safe and sound, away from danger.. I knew there and then, that I just had my first crush...

 

A/N: Thank you all for all the subs and the upvotes!! 

I'm so touched!! 

Please read and enjoy!! 

^^