Seohyun's Wedding

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month has passed and I wonder how Jun Bae is progressing. I hope there will be excellent reports from Kyuhyun. I came back from work early as usual, according to my schedule. I decide to bake some delicious oatmeal cookies for Kyuhyun. However, when I check the cupboard, we are all out of oatmeals. But I spotted some chocolate chips. So, I had to bake chocolate chip cookies instead. I took down all the necessary ingredients for the cookies. Once I got everything, I am ready to roll.

Halfway through my baking, Hae Rin came downstairs to the kitchen. "Annyong," I greeted her. "Annyong. What are you baking this time?" she asked. "Chocolate chip cookies. They're for Mr Ch......I mean, Kyuhyun," I replied. "Since he likes my pie the last time, I want to bake something for him again. After all, he request for it after I got him to help Jun Bae." "Help Jun Bae with what?" she asked, feeling confused. "Helping him to get a Math tutor," I explained. Finally, Hae Rin understood. "Instead of baking these cookies for Kyuhyun, could you bake some for us? Minji likes chocolate chip cookies," said Hae Rin. "Sure," I said. "And anyways, could you take Minji to the park this evening? I have to visit Eun Min later," Hae Rin requested. "Oh, of course. Could you say hi to Eun Min for me?" I said while mixing the ingredients in the bowl. And Hae Rin said yes. Eun Min is one of her friends I hang out with at the rooftop. She and Hae Rin are best friends throughout their high school years. And they still visit each other when they are free.

After 3 hours of baking, the cookies came out nicely baked. I made plenty for everyone. Minji came down from her nap. "Auntie, what is that?" she asked as she climb up the chair. "They're chocolate chip cookies, darling. They're still hot from the oven. We'll wait until it's cooled down, okay?" I said to her and she nodded. Hae Rin is all dressed up and ready to leave. "I'm leaving now. Take good care of Minji. And don't forget to give her a bath after you come back from the park, arasso?" she instructed. I gave her a salute. "Yes, ma'am." "I'll be back before dinner time." Hae Rin gave Minji a kissed and said good bye to us. I cover the cookies with the food cover and get dressed up. I even help to dress up Minji.

Since the park is not very far from our house, I put Minji on the stroller and I stroll her all the way to the park. When we got there, I carried Minji out from the stroller and she ran to the playground. I just sat down on the bench and smile. Suddenly, I saw Seohyun and Yonghwa approaching us. I waved hello to them. Seohyun was happy to see me. I said hello to Yonghwa and he replied back with a smile. "Annyong. What an unexpected surprise to see you here," she said. "Are you here for a date?" I asked and she nodded. "We just want to enjoy the outdoor nature for awhile," she said while clinging to Yonghwa's arm. "So, how are your preparations for your wedding?" I asked. "Everything is all planned and ready. By the way, here are two invitation cards for you and your sister and family," she replied as she handed me the invitation cards. "We hope to see you there." "Is it this Saturday?" I asked and she nodded happily. "I decide to put our wedding ceremony during the weekends."

Throughout the whole evening, me and Seohyun chatted while watching Minji playing over the distance. When it was time to go home, I called Minji to come and she ran to me. She was sweaty and dirty. I wipe her sweat and face with a wet towel. "Here. Drink some water, darling," I told her as I hand her water bottle to her. Seohyun and Yonghwa said good bye to me, as they have to go as well. "Did you have fun today?" I asked Minji and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter