Just To Congratulate You

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun took me to a normal Korean restaurant for lunch. I order myself a bibimbap while Kyuhyun had japchae. "Oppa?" I called. Kyuhyun look up at me and said, "Ne?" "What's the occasion today?" I asked with curiousity. "Oh, I just want to treat you lunch to congratulate you on your bakery opening soon," he replied. Aww! That is so sweet of him. "You shouldn't have," I flirt at him. "But I wanted to, as your boyfriend," he said. I couldn't stop smiling at him. Now he starts to treat me nicely. After all, he is my boyfriend.

"So, are you going to class after lunch?" I asked and he nodded. "I guess you can relax at home until you open the bakery, right?" he asked back. "I could help Hae Rin do the house chores at home." "When does the bakery opens actually?" he asked again. "Next week. Hopefully there's nothing bad happen before the date," I replied as I ate my meal. There was silent between us until Kyuhyun broke in. "By the way, my class is planning a trip to Jeju Island and I was wondering if you would like to go with me." A trip to Jeju Island with Kyuhyun and his classmates? I think that sounds like fun. It's almost summer time and going to Jeju Island would be the perfect time to go.

"Sure. I'd love to come," I told him.

"Great. I'll put your name on the list," he said.

"When is it?" I asked.

"We haven't discussed the date yet. I will let you know once it's confirmed," he replied again.

I gave him a a-okay sign. "Going on a trip with my boyfriend sounds like fun."

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I'm happy that Hae Ra can come with me on the trip. But I'm also worried at the same time because of Siwon. He will sure find a way to flirt with my girl.

 

"Oppa? Are you okay?" I called. Kyuhyun turn around and look at me. "Huh? I'm fine. Wae?" "You look worried," I told him with concern. "Oh! It's nothing. It's just my assignments, that's all," he laughed. I shrugged, pretending there's nothing wrong. "Alright. Try to relax by whistling a tune or think of nice things."

After lunch, I took a taxi back home as Kyuhyun had to drive to his university for classes. Maybe I could invite Hae Rin to come for the trip. When the taxi reached my house, I paid the driver and got off the taxi. Hae Rin is at home, reading a book. "Annyong, unnie. I'm home," I called.

"Hi there. Just returned from somewhere?" she asked.

"Ne. Kyuhyun's classmates are going to Jeju Island for a trip and I was wondering if you could join us," I asked her.

"I'd love to but Joon Hun is taking us to Gwangju to visit his parents for the summer. And I promised Minji that I'll take her to the zoo. We'll be busy in the summer. So, I'm sorry," she replied.

"Oh. That's okay. I'll have to go on my own then," I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter