Admitted

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, everyone was busy chatting excitedly about their island hopping adventures but I didn't join in the fun. I could not stop thinking of Siwon's prank. I admit it is fun to play a prank on someone but not for something you must have. "To celebrate our last day here, why don't we play a game of cards up in our room?" I heard Hyun Jung suggested.

All the guys nodded in agreement. "That's a great idea."

"Can we join in too?" asked Yongji.

"Just for tonight. It's not everyday we can enter the guys room," Suhyun chimed in.

"Since it's for a game, sure," said Max.

Then, Suhyun turn to me. "How about you, Hae Ra? Want to join us?" I kindly shook my head and smile. "You guys go ahead and have fun. I want to be alone for tonight." After our dinner, the gang went up to one of the guys room to play cards. As for me, I went back to my room and text my sister. Suddenly, I heard the door bell ringing. Who could it be at this hour? I open the door and saw Siwon standing in front. 

"Oh. Annyong. What brings you here?" I asked, without smiling.

"Annyong. I thought we might take a walk together by the garden," he suggested.

"I plan to visit Kyuhyun later," I said.

"You just visit him this afternoon. He might be resting now. It's best you don't disturb him," he replied. I didn't reply him back. "Come on. I don't want to see you bored to death in your room. Come out and have some fresh air." "Fine," I sighed as I leave the room with him. 

We were strolling the garden outside the hotel when he put his arm around me. I gently remove his arm. But he began to do it again. "Oppa, please don't put your arm around me," I told him sternly as I remove his arm again.

"Don't worry. Kyu's not watching." He smirk at me.

"Ugh! What's wrong with you tonight?" I groaned.

"What's the matter, dear? You don't like it?" he asked.

"I already have a boyfriend and yet you have the nerves to put your arm around me?" I asked back.

"I used to do that to all the girls," he replied.

"Sorry but not this girl. And don't call me dear," I replied in a serious voice.

Then, Siwon raise his eyebrow. "What is wrong with you, Hae Ra? You're acting serious tonight."

I look at him straight at the face. "As a matter of fact, I do! You are trying to be nice to me so that I can like you, right?"

"What are you talking about?" Hmph! He pretends that he doesn't know.

"Don't pretend, Choi Siwon! I know you. You just want to steal all the girls from their boyfriends. And if you can't have the girl, you tend to break the pair up so that you can have the girl you admire. Just like what you did to Kyuhyun oppa," I exclaimed.

Siwon smirk at me. "And what exactly did I do to him?"

"You added sea water to his milk last night!" I declared.

"And how do you know I did that, my dear Hae Ra?" he asked again.

"Because I drank that milk since young. And it never tasted horrible," I smirk at him this time. I can see Siwon was already glaring at me. "Okay. Fine! I admit it! I added sea water to his milk." "But why do you do that?" I asked. "Because I still have a crush on you. I thought you might give me a second chance to like me. But no. You still love him and now you two have become a couple. That's why I plan to get him sick to spend time with you," he explained.

"You know, Siwon. You can try all you can to break us apart. But no matter how hard you tried, I still love Kyuhyun and only him," I said while crossing my arms.

"Okay, Hae Ra. Tell me. Since you love him, what do you see in him?" he growl at me.

"Handsome, kind and cari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter