The New Teacher

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still looking at the new teacher when I heard Hae Rin calling me to come inside the classroom. I quickly responded and went inside with her. "What were you looking at?" asked Hae Rin. "Oh.....uh.......it's nothing," I answered. In the classroom, we spotted our hoobaes sitting down in their respective desks. The class monitor calls all the students to stand up and greet Mr Oh. Once the students have seated down, Mr Oh introduces us to his students. We bowed and greeted our hoobaes. "Annyonghaseyo! Lee Hae Rin imnida!" Hae Rin greeted. "Annyonghaseyo! Lee Hae Ra imnida!" I greeted. "We are your sunbaes from this school. It is nice to meet all of you." As our hoobaes greeted us, one of the girls squealed. "Ooo! That little girl is so cute, sunbae-nim. Can we see her?" Hae Rin and I look at each other and then back at the girl. "Of course," said Hae Rin.

So, everyone, not just the girls, got up from their seats and ran to have a look at Minji. Many of the girls are praising her and pinching her cute chubby cheeks. One of the girls played peek-a-boo with her. Minji gurgled happily in Hae Rin's arms. For me, I just chuckle away. Of course, Mr Oh has to stop them. "Alright, students. That's enough. Please return to your seats," he instructed and all the students rushed back to their seats. Then, Mr Oh turn to us. "Girls, why don't you stay a bit for awhile. I want to introduce to you and your hoobaes a new teacher." "Ne, seonsaengnim," said Hae Rin as we went to the back of the classroom before Mr Oh speak again. "Today, we have a new teacher in our midst. Please welcome, Mr Cho."

When the name was being called, the door opened and a man came into the classroom. He was the new teacher Mr Oh mentioned. As the teacher enters, it was the same guy who passed by us. I finally can get a good glance at him. He was wearing a blue polo shirt with a necktie and spectacles. He looks young to be a teacher in his age. And he has the most gorgeous face ever, almost like a prince. When he stares at you, his eyes twinkle. I heard most of the girls squealing softly from the back row.

"Annyonghaseyo. Cho Kyuhyun imnida! But you can address me as Mr Cho," the man introduces himself. "I just started working here. I'll be teaching you Mathematics this year. I hope we can get along well together."

"Mr Cho is a very smart teacher for his age. He is currently doing his degrees in Seoul University. He even tutors students who are weak in Maths. So, if you have any problems coping up with the subject, you can always approach him. Every Friday nights, he'll be have a tutoring class in this school. If you have any problems, you are welcome to come to his class and he'll be happy to tutor you. It's not compulsory. Anyone can come," Mr Oh explained to his students. Suddenly, one girl raise her hand. "Excuse me, Mr Cho? Can I ask you a question?" she asked. "Of course," said Mr Cho, or I rather say Kyuhyun. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked. "Um......at the moment, no," replied Kyuhyun.

*laughs* These girls. Always like to ask this type of questions. This reminds me of the time my friend Gina ask that same question to one of our former Science teacher, Mr Lee. How I missed him. He was a fun teacher. Everyone love his teaching. And did I mention he was a good cook too? Sometimes, he would bring us delicious cookies for us to eat. After we graduated, he left for America to do his studies there.

Once Mr Oh left, Kyuhyun begin his lesson. We got the opportunity to watch him teach. And my, the way he teach is more clear and understandable for the students to understand. He goes through the lesson easy and steady so that the weak students can catch up. I wish I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter