Jealousy

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we got to Lotte World, I carefully carried Minji out of the car while Siwon unbuckle Changji's seatbelt. Then, he helped me carry out the stroller and I placed Minji on it. While I push the stroller to the theme park entrance, Siwon was holding Changji's hand. Even though they are not relatives, they look so close together. Changji was smiling at him. "Changji ah, why don't you say hello to your new friend, Minji?" I spoke to him. Changji gave a small wave of hello to Minji and she waved back. "I'm sure they'll be good friends," Siwon told me.

"How old is Changji?" I asked.

"He's 3 years old. He can speak a little, according to my friend," he replied.

"You and Changji are very close," I said, looking at Changji holding the stroller.

"Ne. I help my friend babysit Changji many times ever since he was 1 year old. That's why he and I became close," said Siwon.

Our first ride was the carousel. I took Minji along with me while Siwon stayed behind to guard the stroller with Changji. I carried Minji up to a horse before I got on. Then, the ride starts. During the ride, Minji giggled with joy a lot. "Do you like it, dear?" I asked and she nodded. I saw Siwon smiling at me while carrying Changji in his arms. He took a photo of us riding the carousel. After our turn, it was Siwon and Changji's turn to ride the carousel. While they were on the ride, I spread a happy grin on my face and started taking a photo of them.

By the time the kids finished riding some of the kiddie rides in the park, it was already lunch time. We went to a nearby restaurant to have our lunch. "I'll order for all of us. What do you want to eat, Hae Ra?" asked Siwon. "Anything will be fine," I replied. I started preparing Minji's milk while waiting. "Okay, dear. Here's your milk," I told Minji as I handed her bottle. At the same time, Siwon arrived with our meals. I ate my food whole heartedly.

"Did you have fun today?" he asked.

"Of course. But I think the kids have more fun today," I replied.

"How about you, Changji? Did you have fun?" Siwon asked Changji. Changji can only nodded and smile. I'll take that as a yes. "He's cute," I said. "And so does your niece," Siwon said. "She resembles you a lot." "My sister and I look alike. That's why," I told him with a smile. Siwon took a big sigh. "Well, I'm glad you're having fun today. I'm a fun and lovable person. I know how to make people happy." "Can you perhaps make Kyuhyun happy as well? After all, you are his friend," I asked. Siwon began to chuckle. I raised my eyebrows.

"What's so funny?"

"Kyu and I......are not exactly friends. We were never close to each other," he told me.

"Waeyo?"

"I think you know during the prom night." Suddenly, my mind began to play the scene where he appears in front of Kyuhyun, me and Max that night. And I forgot that Max told me Kyuhyun dislike Siwon a lot. But I still don't get the point! There must a possible reason behind all this. "Anyways, don't worry about me not being close to Kyu. I'm fine with it," he continued. I just ate my food and said nothing.

A few hours have passed. It was time to go home. Minji and Changji were feeling tired after spending the whole day at Lotte World. When we reached the house, I carefully got out of his car, carrying the sleeping Minji in my arms. "Thanks for the lovely outing, Siwon sshi,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter