Summer Trip To Jeju Island (part 1)

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

insert song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIZjQczxQZY

(I chose this song is because this song fits this chapter well)

 

Our business has been running well since the grand opening. We have lots of customers coming in to try our pastries. Some of them even pack some back to take them home. There is a time where we got orders from some customers to bake a birthday cake for their love ones or just an ordinary but special cake for a wedding anniversary. I was enjoying my new job as a baker very much. I instruct the other bakers on what to do and they listen well. So, I trust them all. As for Hae Rin, she's busy running the cash register.

Summer is almost here. And I bet there will be more customers coming in. Also, I'll be going on a trip and so does Hae Rin. Lucky, omma and Gina are willing to come and help us run the business while we're gone. "Thanks for taking the offer of running the business with my mom," I told Gina before I go on the trip tomorrow. "No problem. I'll be glad to help. So, what do you want me to do?" she asked. "All you have to do is run the cash register and give out take away orders for customers. The kitchen will be handled by my mom," I explained. Gina salute at me in respond of saying, "Okay." "Omma, are you sure you can handle the kitchen by yourself?" I asked my mom. "Oh, of course, dear. I've been helping out in the kitchen for a friend's cafe once. I have experience. So, don't you worry about it," she replied, smiling.

Back home, I was busy packing up my luggages for the island trip. Hae Rin is also busy packing her luggages for the family trip to Gwangju. I was checking my stuff carefully when Hae Rin came into my room.

"All packed up for your island trip?" she asked.

"Ne. I'm checking my things again to make sure I don't forget anything," I replied.

"Good. Have fun at Jeju tomorrow," she told me.

"You too with your family," I said.

Kyuhyun said the van will come and pick us up at 6 o'clock in the morning, as our flight is at 9 o'clock. I better finish packing up and get some good night sleep if I want to wake up at 6 tomorrow. For safety, I set my alarm clock to 5:30.

 

~*~

*beep beep*

There goes my alarm. It's time to wake up. What a sleep. I got up, tidy up my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then, I put on my clean clothes, mainly a pair of shorts and t-shirt, since I'm going to an island. I went downstairs to fix my own breakfast, since Hae Rin and the others are not awake yet.

By the time I finished my breakfast, I heard the horn sound coming from outside my house. I peep through the window and it was the campus' van. I grab my house keys and left for the door. Kyuhyun was also getting out of his house at the same time as me. He saw me and waved at me. "Good morning, my princess," he greeted with a kiss on my cheek. "Good morning, handsome," I greeted back. Max and another guy help me carry my luggages behind the van as Kyuhyun and I enter inside the van.

As the van drove us to the airport, Kyuhyun introduces them to me one by one with their names. "Guys, I want you to meet Lee Hae Ra, my neighbor next door and my girlfriend," he said to his classmates. "Annyonghaseyo," I greeted them. "Annyonghaseyo. Nice to meet you," a girl named Yongji said to me. "Kyuhyun, you're very lucky to have a girlfriend who lives next door," another girl named Suhyun said to him. "We have 6 guys and 3 girls coming along for this trip," said Max as he was counting us. 6 guys? I see 4 guys in the van. Who were the other two?

"I don't see 6 guys in this van," I whispered to Kyuhyun.

"Oh. Siwon and his friend are going by themselves to the airport," he whispered back.

Omo! Siwon is coming for this trip? I didn't know that. Kyuhyun held my hand. "Don't worry about him too much. Just enjoy this trip normally." I grin nervously at him.

The van stopped in front of the airport entrance. The guys help to carry our luggages and put them on the trolley. As we enter the airport, Siwon was waving at us. There is another guy standi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter