Special Chapter: I'm Pregnant

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The new year has begun. And we are back to work as usual. Students have started to go back to school. Kyuhyun is still teaching Maths for Year 3 in my old high school and he still tutors students every Friday nights. But now these days, I hardly visited the school already, as I was too busy running the bakery with Hae Rin. Oh, and guess what? Hae Rin is pregnant with another baby. She found out during Christmas day. Looks like Minji will have another sibling. Sigh! Lucky her.

I can see Hae Rin smiling happily as she works. "You must be excited to have another baby in your tummy," I told her. She nodded. "Yep. Even omma was happy when I told her the news. I felt dizzy during Christmas. I check the calendar and it turns out I pass my menstrual period. I assume that I'm pregnant. Then, when I went to the clinic the next day, the doctor said I am really pregnant. I was so happy that I told Joon Hun and omma and appa the news."

"I see," I replied.

Hae Rin pat my shoulder and smile. "Don't worry, sis. Someday, you will have a child. You just got married last year. There's plenty of time."

"You're right. I can wait. Even if we don't have a child, I will still be happy being a wife to Kyu," I said.

"That's the way," she said, giving me a thumbs up.

However, something happened to me the next day. While I was working on a cake, I was having a headache. I couldn't even see what I was doing. One of the bakers can towards me. "Are you alright, Mrs Cho?" she asked worriedly.

"I don't feel so good," I groaned.

"What's going on back here?" I heard Hae Rin asked.

"Mrs Cho is not feeling too good," the baker replied.

Hae Rin examine me. "You're right. Hae Ra, you better go home and get some rest. Eunji here will take over your place for today," she told me.

I took Hae Rin's advice and went home by taking a cab. I was still feeling dizzy as I enter my home. I check my calendar to see if I have pass my menstrual period. To my surprise, it did. Perhaps I could be......pregnant? I'll go to the clinic later. Right now, I need some rest.

I was still sleeping soundly when I heard Kyuhyun's voice. "Yeobo? Are you alright?" I slowly open my eyes and saw his face. But too bad, I couldn't see properly because of the dizziness. "You're back?" I said in a soft voice.

"Yeah. We just finished our graduation rehearsals," he replied. That's right. Kyuhyun is going to graduate tomorrow. I'm happy for him. "When I got your call from your sister, I rushed back home to see if you're alright."

"I'm just a little dizzy. That's all. What time is it now?" I asked back.

"It's 4:01," he replied.

Omo! I must have been sleeping for very long. "There's something I gotta tell you. I might be pregnant," I whispered.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I check the calendar and it seems that I pass my period," I told him.

"Okay. Let's go and see the doctor now," he said. I got up, get changed and head off to see the doctor. It didn't take long for her to examine me. The result turns out to be a positive! That means I am pregnant! "Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Cho," the obstetric told us. Kyuhyun wrap his arm around me and smile. "Kamsahamnida," I thanked her. "Be sure to take proper nutrients and get some proper rest. Don't overwork yourself," she instructed us.

Kyuhyun couldn't stop smiling all the way. I guess he must be happy that he's going to be a father soon. "Well done, yeobo. I'm so proud of you," he said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter