I'm Sorry :'(

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We have reached a tall building. It looks like a hotel. Kyuhyun drove to the car park to parked his car. He me out of his car as I linked my hand to his arm. We had to take the elevator up. "Where exactly is the prom held?" I asked, looking at him. "At the ballroom," he replied. "This is one of the most expensive hotel in Seoul. Not many people can stay here." I tried to calm my nerves as we are reaching to the top floor.

*elevator dings*

As we reached the ballroom, we were welcomed by two hosts by the door. "Welcome to prom night," one of them said as they gave us a stamp on our hands. The whole ballroom is filled with students from the university. I can hear loud music pouring throughout the entire room. Some of them were laughing and chatting. Some were eating and drinking while chatting. Kyuhyun patted my hand. "Don't be nervous. Just be yourself," he whispered in my ear. I just smile at him and followed him everywhere he goes.

 

~??? POV~

Mwo? Is that Cho Kyuhyun?! I thought he wouldn't showed up. But now he has with a pretty looking girl. She resembles the girl I stole from him before. It's time I talk nicely to him. *smirks*

 

"Hey, Kyuhyun!" a guy with dimples approached us.

"Hey there. Nice suit you're wearing tonight. And your date looks beautiful," Kyuhyun said with compliments.

"Gomawo," the guy said. Then, he looks at me. "Finally you got a date. We thought you're not coming tonight."

Kyuhyun laughed at his respond. "This is Hae Ra. She's my next door neighbor. She's my date for the night," Kyuhyun introduces me to that guy. "And Hae Ra, this is Max. He's a Korean American from California. He's in the same course as me."

"Annyonghaseyo!" I greeted.

"Annyonghaseyo!" he greeted back. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Hae Ra came back to Korea after graduating from Chicago," Kyuhyun told Max. "She's working as a magazine editor."

"I see. Tell me, Hae Ra. Are you a Korean American as well?" Max asked me.

"No. I'm a pure Korean. I went there to do my studies," I told him. Just then, a guy holding a glass of red liquid approaches us. "Well, well. Cho Kyuhyun! You showed up at last. I thought you wouldn't come because you have no date," he said scornfully. Kyuhyun glare at him angrily. "You can laugh all you want. I have finally got a date. That'll teach you not to make fun of me being single."

"Now, now, you two. Let's not start a rivarly here. We're here to enjoy the night," said Max.

Kyuhyun let out a scoff. "Whatever. I'm just going to the washroom for awhile. I'll be right back," he whispered to me and left. His expression looks kind of angry. "Well, my date is looking for me. See you later," the guy said and left us.

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I can't believe it! That idiot rich guy is here at the prom! I bet he wants to steal my partner with his dashing good looks just like what he did to Bada. Argh! That horrible memory is coming back to me.

 

"Who was that guy just now?" I asked Max.

"That is Choi Siwon. He's one of the most popular guys in the campus. He's excellent in sports and is also very rich. All of the girls like to attract to him, making us jealous," he explained about the guy. "And I heard he has applied for a job as a physical education teacher in one of the high schools."

"So that explains why Kyuhyun is mad," I said while looking at that guy.

"Kyuhyun dislikes Siwon a lot," Max explained.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter