Let It Go

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

insert song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH15p2dqvJk

(Listen to this while reading this chapter)

 

~Jun Bae's POV~

I saw Mr Cho coming back inside the house. I quickly rush back to the study room and sat down, pretending that I didn't hear them arguing. When he came in, I was ready with my books. He was tutoring me normally. Then, he gave me some equations to finish. "If you need any help, just ask me. But don't ask anything that is not related to Math," he instructed. And he gave me the bag of cookies. "Here's your cookies from your cousin." I thanked him and went on with my work. While I was solving the equations, I look up and saw him reading a textbook. He looks very upset too. I had to quickly finish my work before I can ask him what happen just now.

"I'm done, seonsaengnim," I called. Mr Cho took my paper and mark it. "Good job. You have improved a lot. Keep it up and you'll be able to pass Math with flying colours," he said, without sounding amusing. "Seonsaengnim, may I ask you a question which is not related to Math now?" I asked. Mr Cho gave a big sigh. "If you must." "Why are you arguing with my cousin? Did she do anything wrong to you?" I asked. He shook his head and he pour out his story.

"So, you're upset with her because she have a date with another guy you dislike?" I guessed.

"You could say that," he said quietly.

I gave a smirk. "I see what's your problem. You are in love with Hae Ra and you're jealous of the guy she dated!" I exclaimed.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Of course you are. It's all written in your face," I told him. Mr Cho just hung his head and didn't say anything. Luckily he didn't blow his head off. "Am I really in love? Because I don't think I can," he said.

"Of course you can. Because you are trapped with your past, it is time to let it all go and move on. The past is in the past. Don't let it affect on you all the time. Open up your heart to her and accept her feelings. You don't want to remain single and alone for the rest of your life, do you?" I explained. Mr Cho just shook his head. "Don't worry, seonsaengnim. Who knows she may be different from what your ex-girlfriend used to be."

"I'll try," he said quietly.

"Don't try. Do it," I said firmly. "I know you can do it. I trust you, sir. But don't do it for me. Do it for yourself."

"Thank you, Jun Bae. For your advise." I smile at my tutor. "Don't blame yourself for your mistake. Learn from it and never do it again in the future," I advised him.

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Jun Bae seems like an expert in love relationship. Yes, I admit I am in love with Hae Ra. Jun Bae is right. I have to let go all of my past of me and Bada and move on. It's not going to be easy but I have to try. I wanted to accept my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter