I Can't Believe It!

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, I came home smelling food from the kitchen. But somehow, I don't feel like eating anything. I just want to be in my room alone and give me some time to think. "Hae Ra?" I turn around and saw Hae Rin with an apron on. "It's dinner time. Where are you going?" "I don't feel like eating anything, unnie," I replied as I continued walking up the stairs. "You should at least eat something. I don't want you to go hungry in the night. Come and join us, please? I got some something to tell you anyways," she pleaded. I sighed and walk down the stairs to join the family for dinner.

"So, what is the something you want to tell, unnie?" I asked at the dinner table.

"Today, I found an old abandon store around __________________. Since no one has bought that land yet, I was thinking of whether we could buy that land and transform it into our own cafe," she explained. "I wanted to ask you if you're interested in opening our own store, since you like cooking and baking." Then, I remember something from what Kyuhyun had said to me:

"You ought to run a bakery."

"You can still change your career to baking if you're getting bored of editing a magazine."

"But if you do open your own bakery, I would love to come everyday and try your pastries."

I began to smile, remembering the words Kyuhyun said about opening a bakery. "What's with the smile?" Hae Rin asked me. I just grin at her. "You know, unnie. I wanted to ask you if we could open our own store. Now that you mention it, we can transform the abandon store into a bakery!" Hae Rin spread a wide smile at me. "What a fantastic idea! Why didn't I think of that before? Yeah! We can open a bakery of our own! I'll call the owner right away!" she exclaimed. I smile to myself as Hae Rin make a phone call to the owners of the store. I feel like saying a big thank you to Kyuhyun.

Hae Rin was still calling the owner. I decide to sneak out of the house to pay Kyuhyun a visit. I rang the doorbell and instantly, Kyuhyun opened the gate. "Yes?" He look around and saw me. "Oh, it's you. Annyong." He seems all cooled down already. But he didn't smile at me. "Annyong. I just wanted to tell you the good news," I said.

"What is the good news?" he asked.

"Hae Rin and I might plan to open up our own bakery," I told the good news.

When Kyuhyun heard it, he showed a little smile. But from my view, he doesn't look amused. "That's nice."

"I owe it all to you, oppa. If it wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter