Special Chapter: Marriage and Honeymoon

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Two weeks later}

Our wedding day is today already. I can't believe time goes really fast. I thought I would remain single forever. But not until I met Kyuhyun. We're gonna be wed in my church this morning. I was in my room in my wedding gown. Inside my room with me are my parents and Hae Rin who is helping me to put on my make up and accessories. Joon Hun and Minji went to the church first to wait for us. I can hear my heart beating fast because I was nervous and today is the real day. I have to try my best not to screw up my most special day.

(Just ignore the model)

 

"There! All done!" said Hae Rin who has finished by adding a tiara on my head.

"You look beautiful, darling," said my mom who was admiring my beauty looks from the mirror and patting my shoulders. Then, she began to hug me. "You've grown up so fast. I wish you all the best on your marriage life." "Gomawo, omma," I thanked her while hugging her back. 

Next, my dad hugged me. "Good luck with your soon-to-be husband," he told me. 

"Looks like your dream has come true," said Hae Rin.

"Yeah," I laughed.

"Let's go. Your husband is waiting for you at the church." Together, she and my parents help me walk down the stairs. It's not easy to walk down with the dress and long veil. Standing by the door were Gina and Young Nae, my bridesmaids. "Before we go, can we have a picture?" Gina suggested. Hae Rin took a snapshot of us. "We'll have plenty of photo taking after she has been wed," my mom told them. "We'll be going to the church first. See you there," said Hae Rin as she and my parents got into their own car and drove off. 

I carefully got into the car that was ready to take me to the church. It was beautifully decorated with pink and red ribbons. It even has two teddy bears dressed in wedding outfits at the front. Luckily, Gina and Young Nae were there to help me. The driver started the engine and off we go. 

Once we got there, my dad help me got out from the car. I tried hard not to tear my beautiful dress. "Your mother and sister are in the church already. Are you ready?" I nodded and smile nervously as I held his arm. I heard the organ playing as I step into the church. We were walking down the aisle carefully, just like what we've rehearsed. I saw my relatives there. I can also see many familiar faces such as Seohyun, Yonghwa, Mr Oh, Daehyun, Max, and the rest of Kyuhyun's classmates. Even Ms Kim, Heesok and Eun Sook were there.

We were getting close to the alter where Kyuhyun and the pastor were standing. And my, Kyuhyun was the most handsome groom I have ever seen. When we reached the front, I let go of my dad's arm and held onto Kyuhyun's hand as we begin the ceremony. The pastor was speaking and speaking until where we say our vows and exchange our rings. 

"I now pronounce you man and wife," the pastor declared as he closes the bible. "You may now kiss the bride." We faced each other, Kyuhyun opened my veil, cupped my cheeks and lean forward to kiss me. Everyone began to cheer and clap for us. It was the joyous day of our lives. Kyuhyun and I are officially married.

"Hello, my dearest wife," Kyuhyun whispered to me.

"Hello, my gorgeous husband," I whispered back. 

As promised by mom, we had a group photo. First, we took photos with my family and Kyuhyun's own family. Next is all of us, including our friends. I can tell that the second photo will be big because of a big group. "So, you're finally married at last," said Seohyun when she approach me. "Ne. We both are," I laughed. Seohyun gave me a hug. "I'm so happy for you. Me and Yonghwa wish you and your husband the best of luck."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter