Another Chance and First Kiss

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's getting creepier and lonely out in the dark when you are in an unknown street. I'm getting more frightened. Oh, why hasn't Kyuhyun come yet? I gasped when I heard something growling. It almost sound like a dog. Then, I saw a shadow coming towards me. My legs were shaking with fear. It definitely doesn't look like a human figure. The figure got closer and closer. To my shock, it was indeed a dog. A fierce one. Its growling at me and its staring at me with its fierce eyes. I gasped again and ran for my life. The dog began to chase after me. I was getting tired and exhausted after running out from Siwon's house. But I can't stop now as the dog is almost closer to attack me. I open my mouth and scream for help. Kyuhyun oppa! Where are you?!

Suddenly, I saw bright lights coming towards me. It was a car. Wait! I recognize that car! It's Kyuhyun's car! I'm safe! "Oppa? Is that you? Please hurry and open the door! The dog is after me!" I shouted from outside. Kyuhyun quickly open the door and I got in as quick as a flash. I heaved out a big breath. I'm in the car, safe and sound. "Gomawo, oppa. You saved me," I said. "That is one fierce dog," said Kyuhyun as he makes a turn. "By the way, what were you doing at Siwon's house in the first place? Didn't you know his area is really creepy in the night?" he asked. "He invited me for dinner tonight. But he did something creepy to me. So, I ran away! I didn't know the streets where he lives is creepy. I swear!" I replied.

"You really shouldn't go there next time, even if he invites you to a party or dinner. I know that street well," he said firmly.

"Have you been there before?" I asked.

"Ne. For a pool party once. But I left early because it's not safe to go home late at night," he replied.

"I promise I won't go there next time," I whispered.

We were on the road where there's lights. Finally, we're heading back to the city. The atmosphere in the car was quiet, except for me breathing hard. I was even shivering. "Hey. Are you okay?" I heard Kyuhyun asking. "I-I'm fine. I-It's j-just your air-conditioner," I stammered. "But the temperature isn't that cold." Then, Kyuhyun stopped the car in front of the clothing store.

"Come on, Hae Ra. I know you're scared of something. Can you please tell me what happen?" he asked.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked back.

"Why?! Because I'm your friend! I care for you! That's why I went to find you!" he replied firmly.

"You care for me? Then, why did you...?" I was cut off by Kyuhyun moving closer to me. "Listen, Hae Ra. Just because I said I can't love you doesn't mean I don't care about you." I quickly push him away. "P-P-Please don't move closer to me. You're acting like Siwon!" "Oh. Mianhe," Kyuhyun move a few inches away from me. "Please just get me home!" I exclaimed. And so, Kyuhyun start to move his car and drove me back to our neighborhood.

When he stopped in front of my house, I thanked him for taking me home safely and got out of the car. Hae Rin is still not home from the party. And I'm sure the door is locked. Then, I forgot that I didn't take the house keys with me. It's left inside the house. "What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked. "I left my keys in the house," I replied. "Careless girl! You should always bring a spare key with you," he scolded. "Sigh! I guess you better come inside my house and warm up."

Since I don't want to wait all alone for Hae Rin to come back, I follow Kyuhyun back to his house. He gave me a cup of warm water. I slowly took a sip of the water. Kyuhyun put a robe around me. "It's chilly tonight. You should put this on," he said in a soft voice. I held the robe and put down the cup onto the table. Kyuhyun sat down beside me. "Gomawo. For everything. You're really kind," I whispered. "You're welcome. I guess I'm a better man than Siwon, huh?" he smile at me.

"Speaking of Siwon, is it true that he steal your girlfriend away from you?" I asked in a soft voice. His smile turn into a frown as he nodded silently. "Is that why you dislike him so much?" He nodded silently again and began to spoke. "How do you know about this?" he asked. "Siwon told me. He also said he had a crush on me because I resemble your girlfriend," I replied. "But I didn't want to accept his feelings because of what he did." "It's a good thing you did, Hae Ra," said Kyuhyun. I turn around and look at him. "You'll regret it if you fall for him. Siwon is the type of guy that can really steal girls from their boyfriends and they g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter