I Need To Know

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just type in your address on my phone and you'll be back home in no time," Siwon instructed me as we got into the car. I did as I was told to. "Here you go," I passed the phone back to him. "Kamsahamnida. Let's go!" and so he drove off. I began to yawn during the journey. But I dare not sleep in case he's not trusted and we'll end up somewhere unknown. He glance at me and smile. "Don't worry. I won't take you to a forbidden place. You're a friend of Kyuhyun's, right?" I nodded and didn't said anything. "I won't harm you. Just go to sleep if you're tired. I'll wake you up when we get to the destination," he said. I just shrugged and closed my eyes. As I was sleeping, I was thinking about Siwon. He looks friendly enough and is kind to take me home. Why would Kyuhyun dislike a guy like him? I am determine to find out why.

"Hae Ra sshi! Wake up!" I heard Siwon calling me. I slowly open my eyes and saw that we have reached my house. "I told you I won't take a pretty girl like you to a forbidden place," he said with a smile. "Kamsahamnida, Siwon sshi," I thanked him as I got out of his car. He gave a wink and drove away. I took one glance at Kyuhyun's house and went inside.

In my room, I was removing my make up from my face when my cell phone rang. I saw Hae Rin's name on the phone. So, I hit the green button to answer.

 

~phone conversation~

Hae Ra: Ah, unnie?

Hae Rin: Hello. Is everything okay back home? How was prom night? Did you have fun with Kyuhyun?

Hae Ra: The prom was okay. And I did have fun. But something bad happen between me and Kyuhyun.

Hae Rin: Mwo? Waeyo? What happened? Did you fought with him?

Hae Ra: No. I said something and then he snapped at me. And tonight, someone else took me home instead of him.

Hae Rin: You poor baby! I wish I was there to help you. At least there's someone who is kind enough to take you home.

Hae Ra: I'll tell you more about tonight's incident later. I have to sleep now.

Hae Rin: Arasso. We'll be back tomorrow. See you. Saranghae.

Hae Ra: Saranghae, unnie.

~end of conversation~

 

After the call, I put my phone on my desk and lied down on my bed. I felt worried for Kyuhyun. I hope he will be okay by tomorrow morning. But I have to admit my feelings for him. There is no other man like him. I just wish he could see how I feel for him. But first, I got to find out about his mistake and the reason why he dislikes Siwon. I just gotta do it.

Sunday morning came and I am all dressed up to go to church. This time, I had to drive there all by myself. When I got there, I saw Kyuhyun walking in. But when he saw me, he didn't smile nor frown. Instead, he walks away to find a seat. I saw him seating in the front row. But when I tried to go there, the seats were occupied by other people. I had no choice but to find an empty spot somewhere else. Finally, I took a seat next to an elderly lady and the service begins.

During the preaching, I couldn't concentrate on the pastor. I kept looking at Kyuhyun listening to the pastor preaching. When the service was over, Kyuhyun was the only one to leave the church. I watch him go with a sad face. "Excuse me, miss. Who was that you were looking at?" a voice asked. I turn around and saw the lady who sat next to me. "Oh, it's no one in particular, madam," I replied. "I have been watching you during the service. You were looking at someone. And you kept looking at the same person who just left the church. Do you know that person?" the lady asked.

I gulped at her question. Should I answer her or not? The lady chuckled. "Don't be afraid. You can share your thoughts with me. I won't hurt you." I smile at her. She looks friendly to talk with. "That person I kept staring at was my neighbor. His name is Kyuhyun. We used to be friends. But after yesterday night, I said something that made him upse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter