Dinner Date

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still laying on my bed, dreaming about last night when Hae Rin entered my room. "Sorry to interrupt your daydream, sis. But I want to discuss with you about the bakery." I snap out of my daydreaming and began to sit up. "Is something wrong?" I asked, worriedly. "I thought everything is done." "It's not bad news, sis. Calm down. It's just that we want to plan how will our bakery looks like," she replied. We sat down together to plan our bakery. We also discussed about what to bake.

"We'll decorate the walls with pretty pictures," Hae Rin suggested.

"Since it's our bakery, we should make it more pink and white. I've always wanted a bakery to have pink and white."

"Great idea. What about the pastries?"

"We can bake some cakes, cookies and other usual pastries. I also wanted to include macaroons."

"Maybe we'll add macaroons later. It's quite hard to bake." 

We were too busy planning our bakery that I didn't hear my phone rang. I look at my phone and there's one missed call from Seohyun! Then, she began to call me again. "Perhaps you better answer your call first," said Hae Rin and I nodded as I press the green button.

 

~phone conversation~

Hae Ra: Yoboseyo?

Seohyun: Yoboseyo? Hae Ra ah! I tried to call you just now but you didn't pick up the phone.

Hae Ra: Mian. I was busy doing something with my sister.

Seohyun: I see. Anyways, I just call you to tell you some good news.

Hae Ra: What's the good news?

Seohyun: I'm pregnant with my first baby! One month!

Hae Ra: *squeals* Congratulations to you and Yonghwa. Have you told him yet?

Seohyun: Not yet. I plan to tell him tonight.

Hae Ra: Looks like he's going to be thrilled tonight.

Seohyun: I do hope so. How about you? How's life?

Hae Ra: Good. I got two good news too. Firstly, I got a boyfriend at last!

Seohyun: Jinja? With whom? Oh wait! Let me guess. Your neighbor, right?

Hae Ra: You guessed it.

Seohyun: I thought you were scared of him the last time.

Hae Ra: Not anymore. And the second news is, Hae Rin and I are planning to open up our own bakery.

Seohyun: Wow! Your own bakery? That sounds fantastic.

Hae Ra: When everything is ready, you can come and visit.

Seohyun: I'll definitely visit, alright. I have a photoshoot to do now. I'll call you again when I'm free. Annyong.

Hae Ra: Ne. Annyong. Take good care of your baby.

Seohyun: Ne!

~end of conversation~

 

I'm so happy for Seohyun because she's going to be a mother soon. I hope Yonghwa will be happy about the news. "Who was that?" asked Hae Rin. "Seohyun sshi. She's one month pregnant now," I replied. "Wow! That's good news. She and Yonghwa are going to be parents soon," she said. I nodded with agreement. "I hope they can become a happy family." Suddenly, I began to yawn. "I think I shall take a nap for awhile," I told her. "Okay, happy girl. You can daydream about your lover boy. I'll just go and see how Minji is doing," she chuckled and left my room while I settle down for a nap.

 

~*~

The next night, I'm having a date with Kyuhyun. A first and proper date to be exact. I'm squealing on the inside right now. I'm officially going on a date with my boyfriend. I put on my dress and apply some light make up on my face.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter