Embrace

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am receiving my first kiss from a guy I love. And that is my neighbor, Cho Kyuhyun. I can feel the blood rushing through my veins when my lips touched his. Soon, we slowly parted our lips and embrace with a hug. My whole face is blushing right now. Kyuhyun was my hair lovingly. I can hear his heart beating inside of him. "Oppa, please don't let go of me," I whispered.

"I won't. I don't want to let go either," he whispered back.

I heave out a big sigh as Kyuhyun kiss my temple. "I feel wonderful tonight. I finally got the chance to experience love."

"Is this your first time experiencing love?" he asked. I nodded my head as a respond. Then, I look up at him. "I guess this is your second time experiencing love like this again, huh?" "Yeah. It's been so long since I embrace with someone. Now that I found you, I can experience it again," he replied. He placed his hands on both of my cheeks. "Do you know when I first started loving you?" 

"When?" I asked. "The day when we started to make our first conversation at the church," he replied with a smile. I laugh in respond as I held his hand placed on my cheek. Then, I remember something I forgot to ask Kyuhyun. "Oppa, may I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Why do you always go outside and look at the night sky?"

Kyuhyun began to smile. "I'll show you." And he took me out to his garden and pointed to me at the stars. "Look carefully on those stars and tell me what picture do you see," he said. I look up and focus on the stars above. I saw a star that is a shape of a diamond. "I see a diamond," I said. Then, I saw another picture in the sky. It looks like a heart shape.

"Bada and I used to identify pictures in the night sky. And the same pictures appear every night. That's why I like to come out here every night and look at those pictures again. Every time I look at them, I began to think of her and recall the moments we had together. But at the same time, it made me sad, knowing that she's not here anymore," he explained. He had tears in his eyes again. I comfort him by holding his arm. "Don't be sad, oppa. We can look at them together. I may not be Bada but we can start anew." Kyuhyun wipe his tears and hug me. "I'd really like that," he said in a soft voice. "Thank you for your encouragement. Even if you're not Bada, it's okay for me. The past is the past. It's time to move on."

I smile at him and he smile back. We closed our eyes and lean forward to kiss again. First, it was a normal kiss like just now. Then later, Kyuhyun deepen the kiss by tilting his head. I put my arms around his neck as I kissed him back. It sounds like both of us didn't want to let go of the kiss. "Hae Ra?" Kyuhyun called in between the kissing.

"Ne, oppa?"

"Saranghae."

"Nado."

It's about time he said those words. My heart will be jumping with joy if a guy says "I love you" to me. Tonight, my dreams came true. I never want this moment to end. I wish time would stop.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun began to carry me in bridal style and carries me into the house and all the way up to his bedroom. This is the first time I'm entering his bedroom. It's quite neat and tidy. I thought all guys are suppose to be messy. But I thought wrong. I have no idea what he has in mind but I hope he doesn't me or anything. He laid me down on his bed and he lied down beside me. He turn around and faced me as he carassed my cheeks gently. "Can you stay with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter