The Conversation With Mr Cho..........Or Not!

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For three days, I've been receiving cold stares from Kyuhyun when I leave the house, whether it is work or a morning exercise. I tried my best not to make eye contact with him or look at him. But when I looked up, he's always staring at me. My body is feeling chilled every time I see him. It's like I did a crime or something. The next day during work, I try not to think about his cold stare. Work was suppose to take my mind off of something, but I couldn't help it. "Hae Ra sshi?" Eun Sook called. I turn around and respond to her. "Ne?" "Is there something bothering you? You look kind of worried," she said. "Oh, it's nothing. Maybe it's work," I replied. Eun Sook just nodded and went back to work.

Soon, I have finished completing my editing. I save my work into my thumb drive and went straight to Ms Kim's office. I saw her drinking a cup of coffee and doing her paperwork from the glass window. I gently knocked on her door. "Come in!" she called from inside. I open the door and greeted her with a bow. "Ah, Hae Ra sshi. What can I do for you?" she asked. "I'm here to send you my work," I replied. "Oh? Can I see it?" I passed the thumb drive to her and she slotted the drive to her computer. She slowly scan my work seriously. I can feel cold sweat coming down from my forehead. Finally, she look up at me. "These looked okay. But you need to improve on creativity as an editor. For now, I won't ask you to do it again. Just remember that I will expect high expectations from you next week onwards. Work hard and try to practice more on editing before next week, arasso?" I nodded my head as a respond. "You may go back to work now," she dismissed me. I thanked her and left her office.

My plan is to stay up a little late to practice on my editing. When night comes, I didn't leave but instead I work on my editing. "Hae Ra sshi, you're not going home?" asked Heesok. "Ani. I want to stay up to improve on my work," I replied with a smile. "Alright. If you need help, feel free to ask us, okay? We're your sunbaes. We know all about editing," said Heesok with a wink. "We'll see you next week. Hwaiting!" said Eun Sook as she waved good bye to me. I waved back and went back to work. I practice until 9:59. Just then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller and it was Hae Rin. I unlock my phone and answered her call.

 

~phone conversation~

Hae Ra: Yoboseyo?

Hae Rin: Hae Ra ah. Where are you? It's already 10:00 and you still haven't come home yet.

Hae Ra: Mianhe. I wanted to tell you that I'll be working in my office late at night. Don't reserve dinner for me.

Hae Rin: I see. But next time if you want to stay up late, please tell me earlier. Lucky for you, we finished our dinner. You have to find your own dinner tonight.

Hae Ra: No worries. I bought some sandwiches from the cafeteria.

Hae Rin: Arasso. Please don't stay up too late. It's dangerous at night. See you at home. Good night.

Hae Ra: Good night.

~end of conversation~

 

I looked at the clock and I yawn. Maybe I'll practice editing at home. My eyes are feeling sore after all the practice. I began to pack my stuff and head for the door. I greeted the other employees good night on my way out. When I reached home, Kyuhyun also came home around the same time as me. He must have finished his tutoring in school. Since I didn't want to face him, I just head straight into the house. After I washed up and put on my clean nightgown, I began to stare at his house from my window. But this time, he didn't came out to the garden to look at the sky. Maybe he was too tired to do that.

"Just can't stop staring at Kyuhyun's house, can you?" I heard Hae Rin asking from my door. "I know I'm not suppose to do that, but I couldn't help it," I said. "In fact, I couldn't stop thinking about him, even though I tried my best not to make eye contact with him." Suddenly, Hae Rin gave a small smile. "I think I know why. You had a crush on him, do you?" she asked. My face began to blushed all of a sudden. "I can see you're blushing," she teased me. Then, she pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo! My dongsaeng is blushing. She's in love with Mr Cho!" "Ya! Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter