Summer Trip To Jeju Island (part 2)

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were waiting for the boys at the lobby. "What's taking them so long? I'm dying to get myself wet," I heard Suhyun grumbling. Then, the boys showed up. "Hi, girls. Sorry to keep you waiting," Max apologzies. "Let's go!" Doon Jun shouted. As usual, we stick to the same people in one car. The beach isn't very far from our hotel. It took us about 10 minutes to reach there. When we got there, we jumped out of the car and ran to the beach as fast as we can. Lucky for us, there aren't a lot of people down there. The boys found a good spot of us to sit down and get a tan. As they take off their shirts, we girls began to squeal at them.

I pulled Kyuhyun to the water. It was cooling but we didn't mind, since the weather was hot. The rest of them join in as well. We were having fun kicking the water at each other. But most of the time, I kick the water at Kyuhyun and he began to attack me back. "Come on, Kyu! Join us here!" Max called from the distance. They were all swimming in deep water. Kyuhyun smirk at me and began to carry me in bridal style all the way to join the gang. Once we reached there, he put me down gently. I began to panic. "Don't worry. It's not that deep," he told me. I slowly put my foot down until I can feel the ground. Then, I come to realize he's right. It wasn't very deep.

Lunch time came and all of us swam back to the shallow water. We had a picnic lunch that afternoon. "We bought these yesterday," Max told us. "Gomawo, Mr Trip Planner," Yongji thanked him and we all feast on the food eagerly.

"So, what shall we do next after this?" asked Hyun Jung.

"I saw a few people going on banana boat rides and parachute rides. We should go on those," Hyun Ki suggested.

I saw nods of agreement. "Count me in!" Doon Jun exclaimed.

"Sign us up!" the girls added in.

"What about you, Kyuhyun?" Max asked.

"You guys go ahead. I want to spend some time with Hae Ra," Kyuhyun replied while looking at me. I began to blushed. Then, Siwon interrupted. "Instead of you two being alone all the time, why don't I take her for the ride while you can stay here and tan yourself?" "That's a great idea, Siwon," said Max. "I don't think so," said Kyuhyun, holding me tightly. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of her. After this, I'll let you spend some time alone," Siwon begged him. Kyuhyun and I look at each other and then back at him. "Well, alright. But it's only for today," said Kyuhyun. Siwon smile and took my hand.

I got onto the boat while Siwon held me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter