The Truth About Siwon

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 8 o'clock already. I probably should get going. Siwon is waiting for me down stairs. I can hear Heesok and Eun Sook chatting as we get into the elevator together. When we reached the lobby, I walk out and said good night to them. I spotted Siwon's car by the front entrance. He wind down the window and smile at me and I smile back as I hop inside.

Siwon stopped in front of a gate and answers the video machine. Immediately, the gates opened. I saw a big house in there. It looks very grand, almost like a mansion. "Why are we here?" I asked and he chuckled. "This is my home, my dear Hae Ra." Oh? His home? Siwon lives in a mansion? Yeah, I know he's a rich kid, according to Max. But I didn't know he lives in a mansion. A smart man was standing by the door. Probably his butler. "Welcome home, master Siwon," he greeted. "Is dinner ready?" asked Siwon. "Ne, master," the butler replied. Siwon nodded and turn to me. "Why don't you go straight to the dining room first while I change my clothes? My butler can show you the way." I nodded as I follow the butler to the dining room.

Along the way, I saw many paintings on the wall and expensive flower vases, filled with real flowes. I was like, "Woah! All these costs a fortune! Siwon must be really, really rich!" "This is the dining room, ma'am," said the butler. I was amazed by the sight of the room. The table is lighted with dim candlelight. The maids bowed at me politely as I slowly step into the room. The butler pull out the chair and I began to sit down. Rich people must be really grand. I was about to open the cover but the butler stopped me. "Please wait for master Siwon, ma'am." I had no choice but to sit down and wait.

While waiting, I took out my cell phone and texted unnie that I'm having dinner at Siwon's house. "Sorry to keep you waiting, dearest," I heard Siwon's voice from behind. I quickly keep my phone as he took his seat. "I bet you're really hungry after all the hard work in the office." "I guess I am," I replied. The food on the plate looks delicious. I couldn't wait anymore. I pick up my fork and knife and started eating. "I thought I brought you here for dinner for a change. Food in restaurants are getting expensive now these days," Siwon said. "Well, you're from a rich family. You can afford them," I teased. Siwon laughed along.

"I admire the way you make this setting so romantic," I said to him about the table settings.

"Gomawo. I'm glad you like it. The maids followed according to my plan," he smile.

"You did a great job, really," I told him. Siwon chuckled.

After dinner, Siwon tour around his beautiful house. He showed me the living room, the big garden outside, the swimming pool at the garden, the kitchen and the bedrooms. He also showed me his room. And my, his room was twice as big as mine. There was a huge picture of him. "Oh! That was during my modelling photoshoot," he told me about the picture.

I took a good look at the picture. He does look handsome and smart, I have to admit. "Very nice," I complicated. "Your house is really nice and beautiful. You must be lucky being a rich guy." "Gomawo, Hae Ra. My friends really envy me." Then, I spotted a teddy bear on the floor. I began to pick it up. How cute. But why does Siwon has a teddy bear in his room? Siwon also spotted the bear.

"Oh! I see you found Changji's favorite teddy. He must have forgotten to take it back," said Siwon, taking the bear from me. I began to giggle. "You're really good in babysitting him. No wonder he got so close to you," I said.

I look at my watch. "Well, thanks for the lovely dinner and the tour of your house. I better get going now." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter