9

I don't know you

You excused yourself and yixing to leave first to prepare for the next lesson. As you and yixing got out of the group's sight, you asked yixing why was he so quiet and nervous while eating earlier on. Yixing then stopped in tracks which made you stopped too.

" Is something wrong? " You asked worriedly.

" S-stay away with those people. W-well, not all, b-but sehun and jessica especially. Please. " Yixing trembled as he spoke. You was confused with what he was saying as you don't understand what was going on. You continued asking the whys but the bell rang which meant that everyone should be getting back to the classes.

Min's POV

As you strolled into the classroom, you got hit in your left cheek by a paperball. * What the - * You touched your face and winced as you felt a paper cut on your face. * Ouch * You cursed inwardly.

" Oops, I'm sorry! " Jessica shouted and returned to her conversation with sehun. The rest of the class too pretended that they saw nothing. You then walked back to your seat to find nothing but a hello kitty plaster on your desk. You looked around to see who might leave it there but didn't thought of anyone. Your phone then vibrated and you took it out since the teacher hasn't arrive.

From: Sehun

' Use it, don't let it get infected. '  * My face would not get infected just because of that small cut idiot. * You just left the plaster as it was on the table and took out your books to prepare for the lesson.

bzzzbzzz. Another message.

From: Sehun

' Do you need me to go there and paste that for you? ' You rolled your eyes and ignored sehun. Finally after a minute or two, the teacher arrived.

Sehun's POV

* Seriously you should just use the plaster even if you were to avoid me. * Sehun eyed every actions of min by the corner of his eyes. He actually cared about min. Before, even with a sneeze, sehun would immediately take out a piece of tissue paper and asked repeatedly if min was feeling cold. Sehun just doesn't want min to be sick or hurt after the incident.

Flashback

" Eat this. " A six years old Sehun stuffed a chicken drumstick into your mouth then a bun. Ice creams then followed after.

" Now drink this. I made it myself, with milk and cheese. " You looked at sehun worriedly not really trusting sehun if it was edible.

" DRINK IT SHORTIE. My mum said that milk would make you taller and your bones won't be brittle if you eat cheese so I combined them both. " You eyed at sehun suspiciously but drank it anyway.

Almost immediately, you started having the runs and also vomited. You stayed in your bed for the whole week and sehun misses your presence so much that he promised to take care of you.

-End of flashback-

Sehun then tried to pass you his handwritten note.

" Mr lee, can I switched my seat to the front? I can't really see well from here. " You raised up your hand as you asked for permission. * W-what, why? * Sehun thought as he suddenly felt empty when a guy exchanged seats with you.

[ I'm coughing so badly while TYPING this. I feel like I could have abs by coughing my lungs out. Anyway, enjoy and thank you so much for the suscribers and everyone else. (: ]