26

I don't know you

Saturday / Min's POV

It's 7.30 am and you were woken up by the constant vibration from your phone. Looking at the phone screen, you realised it's sehun who has spammed your inbox. * This better be important. * You sat up and called sehun since you're too lazy to read the 26 text messages sehun sent.

" Min!!! " Sehun shouted from the other end of the line.

" What do you want? " You said in annoyance and yawned.

" Umm, I have a bad news and a good news. Which one do you wanna hear first? "

" What is it... ?  " You frowned as you're worried about the bad news.

" Well, how do I put this... " Sehun spoke as he hestitates.

" Get to the point! "

" Well umm, the bad news is that I uploaded a video of you practicing yesterday on youtube - "

" YOU WHAT?! " You screamed at the top of your voice.

" W-wait just hear me out- "

" Oh no sehun you didn't. You're so gonna get it from me. " With that you put down your phone and immediately went to wash up and get dressed.

--------

Sehun's house

Since it's still early and sehun's parents are probably still sleeping, you called sehun to open the door for you.

" Why did you do that? " You didn't make too much noise as you were afraid that you might wake sehun's parents up but you sounded very angry.

" Hear me out first! "

" What do you have to say? "

" Well, just give me a moment. " You stood at the door while sehun took out his phone.

" You have 2 minutes. "

" Just wait... and here you go. " Sehun said as he handed you his phone. The screen shows you dancing the day before.

" Are you trying to make me more pissed? " You glared at sehun.

" Look at the number of views and likes. " Sehun pointed out. " 1000+ views, 300 likes and 24 dislikes. "

" So... ? "

" If that doesn't make you more confident in dancing, I don't know what will. Read the comments too. "

" You can't dance. You . " You read out one of the comment and sighed.

" Not that! " Sehun said as he snatched his phone back. " Here, this. " 

You read the comment sehun pointed out. " You're amazing, looking forward to more covers... " 

" You see, be confident. Those people out there are your audience. If they love it, I believe the students on friday will love it too. You can do it. "

" Thank you and sorry. " You said and went to hug sehun. For a second, sehun was stunned by your action but he hug you back too.

" W-well, what's there to be sorry for. Anyway, I have to go for my practice in a bit. " Sehun said as he looked over to his watch.

" Ahh, alright then. Thanks a lot. I mean it. " You smiled before waving him goodbye.

----------

As soon as you stepped into your bedroom, you immediately your laptop and went to look for the video sehun uploaded.

* You're so good... Please do more of this... Can I request for some covers... * You scrolled down the page and read the comments. Despite having some negative views, you still stayed positive. * Don't let others bring you down. *

---------

Sunday

You were waiting inside the mall for the girls to come so that you all could do some shopping for the costumes and it's raining heavily outside. As it's still 10 minutes early to the meeting time, you thought it's normal that no one has arrived yet. But after 15 minutes past the meeting time, you decided to call victoria.

" Oh, didn't jessica tell you that she will prepare the clothes for everyone. " Victoria said.

" I didn't hear. "

" That's weird though, she said she mass text everyone. Are you waiting at the mall now? "

" Ah yeah. "

" I'm sorry dear but there's no need to meet today. "

" Alright then, thanks vic. " You thanked victoria and put down the phone. Since it's still raining outside and you didn't bring along an umbrella, you thought you could do some shopping by yourself.

You were wandering around aimlessly until someone tapped on your shoulders. You turned around and realised that it's lay.

" You seem like a lost sheep. " Lay said.

" Yeah I am. " You sighed.

" Oh, what happened? " Lay questioned.

" Never mind about that. " You answered and Lay frowned.

" Then what are you doing now? "

" Just waiting for the rain to stop. " You looked out and it's still raining, even heavier than before.

" Do you want to catch a movie with me? " Lay suggested. Thinking that the rain won't stop any sooner and since you have nothing else to do, you accepted lay's suggestion.

----------

Lay's POV

The movie lay picked was of a romance genre as he said that it's showing in just 10 minutes from now. After getting the tickets, food and drinks, you both headed to the cinema.

* Is she ok with the choice of movie? Is she hungry? Should I buy more snacks? Is she cold? * These were the thoughts of lay while the the movie was showing. He couldn't help but time to time, he would be watching you from the corner of his eyes.

45 minutes into the movie and you're starting to feel sleepy and in no time, you feel alsleep. * You're so cute sleeping with your mouth slightly open. Maybe one day when I wake up, you're like this, next to me. *

Finally the movie ended but lay doesn't bear to wake you up. After almost everyone left, the workers there came and told him to leave.

" Min, " Lay tapped you and soon after you woke up.

Stepping out of the cinema, you quickly apologised lay for dozing off in the middle of the movie.

" I guess the movie is boring huh. " Lay rubbed his nape.

" No no no. I guess I'm too tired. "

" I see. Anyway, it looks like the rain has stopped. " Lay said.

" Yeah, I think we should head home now then. " You said and lay nodded.

---------