8

I don't know you

[ So I decided to do a double update. ]

Upon reaching the table where sehun and his friends were seated, you immediately recognised the backview of kai [ you don't know his name at first though ].

" Hey! You're umm... " Everyone shot up and looked at you while your eyes were fixated at kai.

" Oh, so you're his girlfr--- " Before kai could finish his sentence, he received a punch in his arm by sehun. " What? "

" Hey hey hey, " Jessica tried to shush kai and sehun before continuing, " Please, take a seat. " You then took a seat and realised that yixing was still standing there. You pulled him down to take a seat.

" So, I heard that you're new huh. " Baekhyun asked you.

" Uhh, yeah. " You smiled awkwardly.

" Well, I'm baekhyun, this is chanyeol. " Baekhyun said as he wrapped his arms around chanyeol and leaned on him. After you and everyone else introduced themselves, everyone just went back to eating. But during the conversation, you didn't realise someone staring at you. * Something is definitely wrong between kai and min. * Sehun thought.

----------

Sehun looked up to jessica as he felt her elbowing(?) him. " Do. Your. Thing. " Jessica mouthed to sehun. * I have to but I shouldn't. * Sehun sighed.

" Ouch! " Jessica screamed as she felt someone kicking her beneathe the table. Everyone then turned to look at her. " Don't. Do. It. " Kai mouthed to jessica when he caught her attention. Jessica then made known to sehun not to " do it ". The rest of the lunch break went peacefully which wasn't what yixing was expecting.

----------

" Min, " kai called your name, " you have something here " Kai pointed to his face. You then tried to use a napkin to wipe off the stain on your face but failed. Kai then stood up from his seat (he was right opposite you) and inched closer to you and wiped off the stain. * Is he gonna... yes he is... * You then looked away as you was shy if you were to stare at kai but unfortunately, your eyes landed on sehun. And you could swear sehun looked really angry right then. * Looking at you just spoils the mood. * You thought.

* What is he trying to do? How long has he known min to do that? Who is he to do that? Damn. * Sehun frowned as he looked at the scene infront of his eyes. Yixing too was also shocked and wanted to slap kai's hand off your face but he knew he didn't have the courage to do so.

" That will do. " Kai smiled before sitting down.

" Woahh ~ " Everyone except sehun and yixing joked about the scene and you started blushing and you could actually thanked them as you thought it would be embarrassing if they could actually hear your heart beating loud and fast. But there was another person who feeling uncomfortable about the scene earlier.