4

I don't know you

The journey walking home from the bus stop too was also quiet until finally you cleared your throat.

" That girl who was with you... what's her name again... she's umm... " You asked sehun since there isn't any students around.

" Sica? Why? " Sehun answered and he smirked.

" She... umm, seems to be quite close to you huh. "

" Well, she's my girlfriend, ofcourse she's close to me. " You got a shock after hearing what sehun said as you didn't know sehun got himself a girlfriend despite being such close friends.

" Why? You jealous? " Sehun turned and faced you, putting on his signature face :|

" W-what, ofcourse not. Besides, I'm so GLAD that you finally got yourself a girlfriend despite you being all... all... ahh whatever. " You just quicken your pace and walked away.

* What. Am I not capable of getting a girlfriend or what. Who do you think am I. Pssh. * Sehun thought as he watched you walked away.

Min's POV

" Me jealous? Of what? Of jessica? Why would I be? " You said to youself as you close the door behind you.

" Min-ah! You're home. How's first day of school? Is everything fine? " Your mum bombarded you with questions regarding your first day of school. Well, mums, they are all curious about things that happened in your life.

However, as you are still in deep thoughts, you didn't hear your mum and just went straight into your room.

----------

The next day

You walked to your dining table to find sehun eating your favourite cereal. You wasn't sure if that's what you saw as you thought you're still in your dreamland. You rubbed your eyes and there he was, right infront of your eyes.

" What are you doing here?! " You exclaimed.

" I'm eating my cereal, what do you think I'm doing? " Sehun replied giving his expressionless face.

* Wait, I'm still in my pyjamas. * You covered yourself with your hands as if there is anything to be seen. ( You're fully covered with long sleeves and long pants ._. )

" I'm sorry but I'm not interested anyway. " Sehun smirked and continued to eat his cereal. You then quickly went to change into your uniform.

----------

" Mum!! WHY IS HE HERE?! "

" Well, your teacher called yesterday saying that you're late on the first day of school so I'm worried and called sehun over for breakfast and then you two could leave together for school like previously. And what's with your reaction? " Your mum answered.

* Well, there really isn't nothing wrong with going to school together. * You thought as it also kinda reminded you about how you and sehun used to go to school together until you went to different schools.