6

I don't know you

After waiting for yixing, you got back to class being almost late. You quickly went to the seat but was tripped by jessica. Everyone then turned to look at you.

" Oops, I'm sorry, are you alright? " No idea why but you thought jessica sounded fake and disgusting. You then awkwardly smiled back to her hinting that you're fine.

Sehun's POV

* Damn, should I go help her up? But I can't. * Sehun just watched you as you tried to get up.

Min's POV

* Well that's just embarrassing. * You slowly got up and fixed your (geeky) specs. * It didn't break right. * You went back to your seat and fixed yourself then paid attention to class.

After a few minutes, sehun then passed you a note. You looked at him and ignored the note because of what happened earlier. He then opened the note and placed it on your table which you swept it off the table to the floor. Knowing that he can't get you to his attention, he also went back to focusing on the lesson.

----------

 

Finally it's nearing the end of lesson which meant lunch break. After the teacher dismissed the class, everyone exept you and sehun rushed out of the classroom.

" I'll see you at the cafetaria, I have to go the washroom first. " Jessica motioned to sehun and left.

" Ya! " Sehun called out to you trying to get your attention. However you just completely ignored him and continue to pack your stuff. Just as you walked towards the door, sehun pulled a fast one blocking you with his arms spread wide enough. You looked up to him and told him to " get lost ".  As this was the first time sehun has heard you being angry towards him, he was just shocked and so was you. You wasn't like that, even though you bicker with sehun a lot. You never raise your voice towards him, and you never was angry towards him. But this time was different.

" Min! " You heard yixing called out from behind sehun. Sehun then also turned behind to where the voice was.