13

I don't know you

In the classroom

" You seemed to be in a good mood huh. " Sehun said to jessica as she settled down in her seat.

" Well, I am. " Jessica smiled.

" What makes you so happy? " Sehun asked.

" Just wait for it. " Jessica winked. As if on cue, you walked into the classroom and everyone's talking about you.

" Wow she looks so different with her hair down instead of those two girly ponytails [Your outer appearance looks like a nerd but that's just your style ]. " " What happened to her? " You could somehow make out of what the students around you said.

* Isn't that kai's dance tee and his sweater? Why is she even wearing them? She even let down her hair. * Sehun thought.

As you went back to your seat you glared at jessica while taking your jacket to cover yourself up since you don't have a uniform and packed your wet uniform into a plastic bag. The teacher arrived shortly.

----------

School ends earlier on the wednesdays so as soon as the bell rang, the passageway was filled with students. As soon as you saw yixing coming out from his class, you ran up to him and told him that there's so much that you have to rant. However, yixing was busy so you bid him farewell and went separate ways.
Not long after you reached the bus stop, the bus arrived and you went to take a sit at the very far back of the bus. As you took out your earpiece, you felt someone sitting beside you. You looked up and realised that it was sehun. You then looked away.

" What's with your outfit? " Sehun whispered as he tries to be as low profile as possible since there were still students around. You glanced at him and rolled your eyes.

" Ya, I'm talking to you. " Sehun nudged you as he continued to whisper.

" You sure you're talking to me? " You scoffed.

" Ofcourse, who else do you think I'm talking to. And keep your voice down. I don't want people to hear us. "

" You're selfish you know. "

" Huh? "

" Just keep your jessica away from me. " You said as you took out a book and read.

-----------

After six stops, both you and sehun alighted. Since sehun alighted first, he was walking infront of you so when he suddenly stopped, you knocked into him. He then turned around and wrapped his arms around you. * What the hell is going on? * You thought as you just stood there and let him hug you.

" I'm sorry that you're jealous about jessica. But that doesn't mean you can be mean to her. I saw how you looked at her. " Sehun said while hugging you.  * What the fxxk, he thinks I'm jealous about jessica?! You're so wrong. * You thought as you tried to push sehun away.

After pushing him off successfully, you were so angry that you shouted back at him, " YOU JERK! " Then you walked away leaving a clueless sehun behind. * What did I do wrong? * Sehun thought as he watched you walked away.

----------

The next morning, you woke up to having a soaked towel on your forehead. * What's this? * You thought as you took the towel off your forehead. You then touched your forehead and realised you're having a high fever. You sighed and got out of bed to get dressed for school. 

" Mum, you switched off my alarm right? Why didn't you wake me up? " You shouted as you came down from the stairs.

" Ya! You should be in your bed. You can't go to school right now, you're having a high fever! "

" But mum, I have a class test next week and if I don't attend lesson today, I would miss out. A LOT. "

" No. You have to rest for today. I'll ask sehun to take care of your homework and stuff. "

" But- "

" No buts. " You lost the battle since you didn't have the energy to continue. You went back to your bed and took out your phone to notify yixing about your absence for school.

From: Yixing the unicorn ( You just decided to nickname yixing as 'unicorn' )

' Alright then, take care of yourself ok! :) '

You smiled at the text message and went back to sleep.

---------

Sehun's POV

It's 10 minutes before school starts and sehun was already in class.

bzzbzz...  Sehun felt his phone vibrate and he took it out. * Min's mum texted me? *

' Min's having a high fever, she won't be in school today, could you help her take notes and send her homeworks on the way home later? Thanks sehun-ah. '  * Min's sick?! But why? She's fine yesterday though *

As sehun was worried, he decided to text min himself.

To: Min

Hey, I heard you're down with fever. Are you alright? '

After waiting for 10minutes, there was still no reply from you and he was getting impatient. During lessons, he couldn't help but think about you. All he wanted was for school to end so that he could visit you but damn, it's only the first period of the day.

---------

In between lessons, Jessica would turned behind and talked to sehun when the teacher was not around.

" Is she afraid of me that's why she didn't come to school today? " Jessica scoffed. Before sehun could take in what he has heard, the teacher arrived. 

--------

Finally it's lunch break, the cafetaria was immediately filled with students. Sehun and jessica then walked towards the table where they usually sit. 

" Hey, did you see min around? " Kai asked the group.

" No idea, " the boys answered.

" Are you worried she'll get hurt or something? Superman. " The boys felt there was a tension and excused themselves to go queue for food. That left jessica, kai and sehun at the table.

" Hey, let's go get our food. " Sehun tried to take jessica away but jessica stood rooted to the ground and slapped sehun's hands off her. 

" So you went into her rescue huh. " Jessica continued.

" What are you talking about? " Sehun asked and jessica shushed him.

" So what if I did. What did min do to deserve that pail of water poured onto her? What gives you the rights? " Kai answered.

" Why are you talking like this to sica? What did she do? " Sehun tried to defend jessica.

" Yeah, what did I do? Do you have proof? " Jessica smiled and walked away. Before kai walked away too, sehun stopped him.

" What is this about? Care to tell me? " Sehun asked.

" Ask what your girlfriend did. " That's what kai said before he left the cafetaria. 

* Huh? What's going on? * Sehun thought.

The lunch break continued without kai and everyone was so quiet it was awkward. After jessica finished eating, sehun dragged her to the rooftop.

" Yah! It hurts! " Jessica growled as she rubbed her arm.

" What happened? " Sehun jumped straight into the point.

" What what happened? "

" Drop the pretence. You did something to min yesterday, right? "

" So what if I did? " Sehun couldn't believe his ears.

" S-so you really poured a pail of water onto min. IS THAT RIGHT? " Sehun said through his gritted teeth.

" Yeah. So why- "

-SLAP-

" Did you just slapped me? " Jessica held onto her face as tears began to fell.

" So what if I did? " Sehun scoffed, " And now, I'm breaking up with you. " With that, sehun left.

* You can slap me but no one can ever break up with me unless I break up with them. * Jessica thought.

---------

* Damn. Now everything makes sense. Me being a jerk, yes I am a jerk. Can't you pick up my phone? * Sehun thought as he dialled your phone number.

You saw the caller ID and ignored it. Seconds later, you recieved a message.

From: Sehun

' I admit I'm a jerk and everything and I apologised on jessica's behalf. Can you please don't ignore me. Talk to me, please. '

To: Sehun

' What do you want? '

Almost immediately, sehun called again. You picked it up after much hesitation.

" Yes-  "

" Min-ah! You answered my call. YOU ANSWERED MY CALL! " Sehun was so excited that he lost he cool for a second.

" Ahem, anyway, how are you doing? Is your fever going down? " You could hear sincerity in his voice.

" I'm alright, I guess. " No idea why but Sehun was really happy to hear your voice.

" That's good then, I'll pay a visit later, rest well till then ok! "

" You don't have to- " And sehun cut the line.

* Does this mean I(Min) forgave him(me)? * Both you and sehun thought.