29

I don't know you

Friday (Performance)

After the boys performed, it's the your turn to perform. It seems like the boys got a huge respond from the crowd since there were more girls as audience.

However, you weren't discouraged and in fact, with sehun, kai and lay wishing you good luck, you felt more at ease and you wanted to do your best.

" Alright, let's do a group cheer. 1,2,3 hwaiting! " 

With that, everyone went on stage and get ready.

Everyone is doing fine into two minutes of the performance until when jessica was supposed to " slap " you.

* Comedy huh, let me show the audience what's funny. * Jessica smirked. * In 3... 2... 1... *

- slapped -

If wasn't supposed to be a real slap so it shocked you when jesicca really slapped you. Everyone was shocked, the audience, the girls, the boys and even ms lee.

Although it hurts, you tried to hold your tears in and pretend it's okay and continue to perform until it's over.

---------

" Jessica, I need a word with you. " Ms lee said as soon as jessica comes down the stage.

-------

Sehun's POV

" Min, are you alright? " Everyone started to worry and crowd around you.

" Does this look okay to you? " You said while holding onto your face.

" Min, use the ice pack to cool down your face, " Lay said as he handed you the ice pack and sat beside you.

" Thanks. " You thanked lay and placed the ice pack on your face.

" Umm, you guys can go do your stuff, - " Lay said to the crowd.

" I can take care of her, - " Sehun cut him.

" It's ok, I'll be here to look after her, don't worry about it. " Lay continued.

" Yeah, sehun, it's okay, really. " You assured sehun and he just nodded.

* Is this what jealously feels like? I should be in his place to look after min. *

" You're seriously like an angel. Like the first time I saw you. " You said and lay looked up, confused.

* Am I gonna stay here listening to this conversation... *

" Yah! " Sehun suddenly shouted and both you and lay looked over to sehun.

" She can take care of her own, lay you come with me, " Sehun said as he dragged lay.

" W-where, w-what are you doing? " With that, lay and sehun were gone.

" What was that ... " You said to no one in particular.

--------

" Where are you taking me? " Lay asked sehun.

" Nowhere . " Sehun replied.

" Then why did you drag me out? " Lay questioned.

" Just cause. "

* Weird ... * Lay thought. * Oh damn, was min going to confess to me earlier? If only sehun didn't interrupt... that brat. *

Min's POV

After the whole voting process, your face has also cooled down fully. Everyone stayed back for the results to be announced.

" Before I annouce the results, I would like to first address the matter of what happened earlier on stage. It is just wrong to use violence in any way so I hope it won't happen again. Jessica has learnt her mistake and would receive the punishment of not going to the overnight trip, " Ms lee said and Jessica just looks down in embarrassment. " However, like I said, she realised she was wrong so please, don't leave her out. "

" I'm sorry min young. " Jessica turned to you and said. As she really looked apologetic, you were shocked but ofcourse you accepted her apology and hugged her while everyone else goes aww.

 " I still hate you. " Jessica whispers to only you and smirked as soon as you released her.

" Joking. " She smiled sweetly.

* No idea if she was really sincere... Got to beware. *

" Alright, anyway, who's excited for the results? " Ms lee continued. " Drumrolls please. " And everybody started ' drumrolling '.

" It seems to me like the audience were kind of bias huh. For this terms' funds, we have raised $423, which is $140 more than last year's. The winner group has raised $230. And the winner for this term isssssss ... "

-drumrolls and chants of respective groups-

" THE BOYS! " Ms lee announced. The boys cheered and despite losing, the girls were also happy with the result as they managed to raise more funds compared to previous year.

" Girls, being the gentlemen we are, we decided to give you all the beds and we will take the floors, " Nichkhun said and the girls were actually touched as the guys were being sweet for the first time.

" Aww that's so sweet of you but you're only doing this for victoria right! " One of girls said.

" Yah is that why you made us sleep on the floor and let the girls use the beds just because of victoria? " Onew punched nichkhun in the arm jokingly.

" Oohhh, victoria is blushing. " Many others started to make fun about the couple as they just started to date not long ago.

--------

Sehun's POV

You were walking to the bus stop with lay and sehun and you suddenly stopped in your tracks. You turned to face sehun and told him to go first but sehun was confused since you guys take the same bus home.

" What's wrong? " Sehun questioned you.

" I... want to speak to lay. " You said.

* I've noticed how you've changed ever since lay told you that he's the son of the vice principal. But why did you change. If I let you go talk to him now, you'll be taken away from me... I should let you go huh. *

" Sehun-ah... " You called out sehun's name as he seemed to be spacing out.

* Gotta be thick skinned! * " Oh yeah, ahh, how long do you think you will need? I can wait here. "

" Uhh... I think it's better that you leave first. I'll text you again if there's anything ok. " You assured sehun and gestured him off to take the bus.

" Alright then. I'll see you at home. " Sehun finally gave up and went on the bus.

--------

[ Most probably last chapter soon. School is starting so I'm ending it fast. ]