17

I don't know you

" What's wrong? " Sehun asked he hands you your bubble tea.

" Thanks, " you took the bubble tea from sehun before continuing, " It's just, lay got me into dance. "

" What?! " Sehun almost spat his drink when he heard that you got accepted into dance.

" That's why. " You sighed and drank your bubble tea.

" It seems like both of us are upset huh. " Sehun spoke and you thought he looked hurt.

" What's wrong with you? " You asked carefully.

" Hmm, accompany me for the day will you? " Sehun asked as he tries to change the subject and you just nodded.

----------

After finishing your bubble teas, you and sehun went to take a walk along the busy streets.

" Hey, this looks good on you, " Sehun said as he put on a ribbon headband on you.

" But I don't like it. " You pouted and took it off. You then tries to put it on sehun's head but since he was so much taller than you, you had to tip toe. As the shop was getting more customers, someone accidentally knocked into you which caused you to lose balance. Having fast reflexes, sehun quickly caught you with your faces just inches apart. .

After what you felt like an eternity, Sehun finally broke the silence as he stares into your eyes. " Umm... "

" O-Oh, right ... " You quickly regained your balance and put the headband back onto the shelf. " I think we should go... " 

" Uhh, al-alright then. " Sehun said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You two walked out of the shop and continued to walk along the street.

* Damn, what is this I'm feeling right now. I'm just hungry right? * You thought as you felt like there's butterflies in your stomach.

* Wow, that's just real embarrassing. What if she just kis- no sehun cut out of it. Don't you even try to imagine... * Sehun thought as he smiled to himself.

For the past 5 minutes, none of you said anything and it's getting kinda awkward.

* Just waiting for you to break the silence... * You thought as you took a quick look at sehun.

* Why is he smiling? Is he thinking back of what could have happened... ? * You started to blush as you thought.

" H-hey, let's go grab something to eat, I'm hungry, " You spoke in order to break the awkward silence and sehun nodded.

----------

Sehun's POV

You and sehun were dining at a fast food restaurant since it's the nearest place to you.

While eating, you tried to converse, pretending that nothing happened earlier at the shop.

" So... what's bothering you? " You said as you took a bite of the burger. Sehun looked up and met your gaze.

" It's nothing, " Sehun then looked down and resumed to eating his burger. You watched as sehun ate his burger. You could tell that sehun was hiding something as his eyes and smile betrayed him. You didn't asked further as you knew that sehun would tell you what's wrong when he is ready.

You tried to lift his spirits by telling some jokes and seeing his genuine smile made you feel better as you thought, firstly; you lifted his spirits and secondly; you told a joke right. However, it's not what you thought. Sehun smiles as he saw how hard you were trying just to make him happy.

* I think I'm falling for you, again. And this time, it's real. *

----------

After finishing your dinner, you thought you should return home since it's already past 8pm.

" Accompany me to one last place before going home ok? ... Bbuing bbuing " Sehun pleaded as he showed you aegyo. You have no choice but to give in to him since he already showed you his aegyo which he doesn't really show to anyone. 

----------

" Why are we here? " You said as you looked up to what was infront of you; ferris wheel.

" I want to sit that. " Sehun replied like a 3-year-old and you rolled your eyes.

" Fine. "

You waited in the line for about 15 minutes and finally it's your turn to get on it. Sehun helped you get on it first before he too, gets on it.

" Why are you sitting next to me, you should be sitting opposite, don't you feel it tilted to one side? What if it drops- "

" At least, I'm here with you huh. " With that, sehun leans his head on your shoulders and closed his eyes. You were stunned by his move and after a couple of minutes, you stole a glance from the corner of your eyes. There he was, peaceful like an angle. You waved infront of sehun's face to see if sehun's awake and after making sure that he wasn't, you relaxed your shoulders and studied sehun's features. Suddenly, sehun smirked as he opened one eye to peek and he caught you watching him.

" I-I wasn't watching you sleep or anything, really! " You spoke even before sehun could say anything.

" I didn't say anything about that... Are you really watching me sleep? " He teased and you looked to the other way to avoid looking at sehun.

" Min, " you didn't respond but sehun knows that you're listening so he continued, " I miss the times when we were always together as if we were inseparable. When you went to a different school from mine, I was worried that I won't have any friends in my own school and that you might change too when you go to yours. The beginning of first year was kinda tough, well, it was tough for mostly everyone, but being the nerdy and geeky me, people bullied me and everything. Then I met this girl, I know she was way out of my league but I really like her. I tried to change my appearance, getting rid of those thick frames, styled my hair and even untucked my shirt as I thought it was cool. She then finally notices me and became a friend. It was until the second half of year 2, which was last year, when she accepted being my girlfriend. Being a good boyfriend I am and I should be, I listened to her pleas and did whatever she wants me to do. Those include bullying the people who were once like me - losers. I know I shouldn't, but I have to. When I figured that she poured a pail of water onto you, I was so pissed that I confronted her. I even slapped her. But that should be her own taste of medicine. Anyway, no one should ever treat my bestfriend like this. " 

" Sehun-ah. " You turned to sehun as your tears started to flow.

" Why are you crying, pabo. " Sehun said as he wiped your tears with his thumbs.

" You had a hard time. " You said as you wrapped your arms around sehun while sehun just laughed.

You two stayed like that for a while until you reached the top.

---------

[ I'm not sure if I should just end this here, cause it should be longer but school is starting soon for me and I don't think I have time to update. :/ Tell me what I should do :x ]