15

I don't know you

Min's POV

Your mum returned home not long after a few casual chats with sehun reminiscing aout your past. You told sehun to return home since you need to complete the homework which was due the next day.

As you walked towards the table with your homework, you noticed something other than your homework. * What's that? *

As you approched it, you realised it's flowers and immediately a smile was lit on your face.

" That's from sehun huh? " Your mum taunt you in which you panicked and blushed. You just nodded and took the flowers and your homework to your room.

To: Sehun

' Thanks for passing me the homework. :) '

You purposely not include the flowers in the text as you thought it would be awkward and obviously you're thinking more of the reason why sehun gave you the flowers.

Sehun was glad that you texted him first but at the same time, he was feeling dejected. * Did she not see the flowers I left together with the homework. *

To: Min

' Did you not see those flowers? :( I got them for you. :) '

As you read the text message sehun just sent, you can't help it but smile like a fool. Was it because you got your friend back? Or was it something else? As you're re-reading the message over and over again, you forgot to reply sehun which made him worried and upset.

* Does min hates me? I thought we're fine already. Or she could be too busy doing her homework right? Right... * Sehun thought as he took out his homework to complete.

---------

The next day ( Friday )

As you just left your house for school, you heard sehun coming out of his too. You then quicken your pace as you felt embarrassed and shy if sehun was to mention about the flowers. You ignored sehun calling out your name and continued to walk in which suddenly sehun just jumped right infront of you. You got a shocked and went a step back, almost falling down but sehun got a hold of you.

" I called your name loud and clear, why didn't you wait for me? "

" I-I ... " You began to stutter and since you don't really have a reason.

" Are you avoiding me? " Sehun bent down to and meet your eye level.

You stared at him with wide eyes and continued to stutter, " We- we're gonna be late if we don't go now... " With that you quickly walked to the bus stop.

Sehun just pouted and walked behind you.

At the bus stop

You took out your earpiece to ignore sehun's presence and sehun went to sit beside you while waiting for the bus. He purposely annoys you by pulling out your earpiece at one side but you just put it back on pretending nothing happened. Sehun couldn't take it any longer and decided to piss you off by snatching away your phone in which he succeeded.

" YA! " You growled but immediately apologised to the people around you as you remembered you're still at a public place. You glared at sehun and sehun knew he won.

" Why are you avoiding me? " Sehun asked once again.

" D-don't you wan't me to pretend I don't know you? " You said as your eyes got teary.

" Maybe I don't want that anymore. You're my best friend and I don't want to hide it anymore. " You looked towards sehun and tears rolled down your cheeks. " Oh my god, why are you crying? " Sehun quickly wiped off your tears with his sleeves.

" It's happy tears. " You replied and wiped off your tears yourself.

Soon the bus arrived and both of you got on.

--------

You two alighted the bus, and sehun approached his group of friends and brought you along too.

 " Hey guys. " Sehun greeted the guys and you too greeted them. 

" Hey min! " All of them greeted you and totally ignored the presence of sehun.

" Did you guys see sica? " Sehun asked while trying to get everyone's attention. No idea why but you got a little upset hearing jessica's name. Everyone looked around and Chanyeol pointed to a direction where everyone whipped their heads to find jessica with a senior - kris aka one of the best fighter in the school.

" Is something wrong going on between you and jessica, sehun-ah. " Suho asked but sehun didn't say a word. Suho then sighed and walked away.

" Hey guys, I'm still here. " Sehun shouted as he stood behind the group while they walked together with you to the school.

* Pssh, this wasn't supposed to happen. * Sehun rolled his eyes while trying to keep up with you all.

While sehun was trying to keep up with you all, you're chatting with kai and you also returned the clothes kai lent you. Although it's just a friendly conversation, to sehun, he thought it was more than that and he wasn't pleased. He tried to pry into your conversation and also keep you away from kai. You all parted ways upon reaching the school which left you and sehun walking to your classroom. However, the atmosphere was kinda weird as sehun was very quiet but you just shrugged.

You settled down in your seat and took out your phone since you're still early for class and realised that there's a new message.

From: Yixing the unicorn

' Are you absent from school again? Get well soon okay! '

* Oh, yixing must have thought I'm absent since I didn't go to the music room earlier. * You quickly reply yixing saying that you did come for school today and that it was because you were almost late and went straight to the classroom instead.

* That's weird, I thought I saw her at the bus stop earlier. * Yixing thought but shrugged and went to change for a fresh set of clothes.