10

I don't know you

Min's POV

Although you switched seats which was nearer to the board / further away from sehun, you were just right infront of jessica (sehun is behind jessica). As the lesson continues, you can't help but think about what yixing said earlier. * Stay away from sehun and jessica? I would, but what is wrong with them and yixing urgh. * You unintentionally banged the table with your fist which caused everyone including the teacher to look at you.

" Yes, min young, is something wrong? If no, please pay attention to the lesson. " The teacher said as he glared at you. You awkwardly nodded and paid attention to the lesson.

Sehun's POV

* Idiot, what was she doing. Urgh, stop thinking about her, sehun! Class test is next week, I need to focus! *

----------

Min's POV

Finally school is over for the second day of the week. * There's too much going on today. I need a break. Urgh. * Just as you walked out of your class, you called out to yixing who was also released from class. Yixing showed his dimple smile and you swear it's so captivative that it could melt your heart any moment. You asked him if he wanted to go for a lunch and he agreed.

You two settled down at a fast food restaurant. After getting your food and yixing's, you both found a seat and began tucking in. However, you were still pondering on yixing's words. * Should I ask further? What if he gets mad and everything? I can't lose him... he's my only friend. * You were staring at yixing as he was eating his french fries when he suddenly looked up which ended up meeting your eyes. You quickly looked down and pretended to eat your hamburger but he catched on fast and began, " Is it about what I said earlier during lunch break? " You nodded while looking down, not wanting to meet his eyes again.

" W-well, I'll tell you. " Yixing put down his half eaten hamburger and wiped his mouth. You just looked at him to continue.

" It's just, I just transferred to the school last half of the year. And for that past 6 months, they have been pranking and making fun of me. And today with you earlier, I thought it was going to happen again. But it didn't. So I'm confused now. If-if only they know who am I. " Yixing muttered the last sentence so you didn't catch that plus you were in deep thoughts. * Oh my god. So yixing was bullied by them especially by sehun and jessica. Does sehun even have the gut to do so. Omgomgomgomgomgomg... * You snapped out of it and continued asking yixing for more details on what they did to him.

" One time, I was eating a full cream pie and when they walked past me, sehun just pushed my head straight into the pie. And the other time, I was just walking to my class and sehun tripped me which made me fall flat on the floor and break the specs. This was my fourth pair already. And-- " You cut yixing's words and asked, " Is it only sehun who is doing it? Didn't you say jessica also did make fun of you?  "

" Well, jessica was the mastermind. Sehun is just Jessica's follower, he only does what she says. But that doesn't mean he is nice. So, just promise me you'll stay away from them alright. I don't want to see you get hurt or anything. You understand? " Yixing looked at you and you nodded. 

----------

After finishing your meal, you parted ways with yixing and went home. Along your way, you kept on thinking about sehun. You just couldn't believe that the person yixing mentioned was sehun; your bestfriend who cared a lot for you. You then remembered, it was sehun who was always clinging onto jessica and not the other way round. It's just because you're a little jealous of jessica which make it seemed as though jessica was the annoying one. 

Anyway, as you entered your front door, you was greeted by your mother with the usual questions. " How's your day, honey. Did you arrive to school late with sehun? Did you--- " Before your mum could continue you yelled, " Mum, can you not. Can you not ask sehun to come to our house, not tomorrow's morning, not anytime, but never. " Sensing something wrong, your mum didn't ask further and just nodded.