25

I don't know you

Min's POV

School ended in a blink of an eye and you're already preparing to go for dance practice.

As you're getting ready in the toilet, you overheard a conversation between two of your juniors.

" I don't get why min young was chosen for the main dancer. She's just three months in dance and she get all the attention. "

" I know right. We are in dance for 2 years already and never had the chance to be the main dancer. "

" I actually don't mind jessica or victoria to be the main dancer. I mean, they are both pretty and good at dancing. But min young... urgh. Why her? "

" Exactly. And for this performance, I'm gonna be her fairy godmother. What luck... Anyway, we're gonna be late if we don't go now. " With that, both girls went out of the toilet.

After making sure that the girls went out, you then came out of your cubicle. You looked at your own reflection on the mirror and sighed.

* The more I have to do well for this time performance to prove everyone wrong! *

----------

Music room

After taking the attendance, everybody started moving and in no time, chreography of the whole performance was completed.

" Alright, let's do it without the background music and props first. " With that being said, victoria began to count the steps and guide everyone.

" Min young and jessica, I will need you to act with your expressions and also exagerate your actions," Victoria instructed, " For instance, if you were to hit min young, I would want to hear some sounds. But please, don't do it for real, do it like this. " Victoria place her left hand on your face and pretended to slap you with her right hand.

" Ahh, let me try. " Jessica said and turned you to face her and she tried to " slap " you.

" Right, that's it. " Victoria nodded.

* Being a lead dancer is not so bad either. * Jessica thought.

----------

Finally, the practice ended after 2 rounds of confirming the chreography and a good piece of news was being told; no practice for saturday, since everyone did a rather good job.

----------

Min's POV

After reaching home, you took a quick shower and upon realising you didn't bring in a towel after you're done, you shouted to call your mother to bring it up for you.

-knock knock knock-

" Thanks mum, " You said as you reached out for the towel through a small opening you made.

After dressing yourself, you came out of the toilet and was shocked to see who was just right infront of you.

" Oh, sehun. I didn't expect you to come over this quickly. I just finished showering. "

" Yeah, and I handed you the towel. " Sehun said as he rubbed his nape.

" T-that's you? I thought- "

" Your mum went out to get something so she asked me to wait downstair for you. Then you suddenly shouted to get you your towel so I looked around to find the towel lying on the couch so I just brought it up for you. "

" Ahh, I see. " * Oh my god, why do I feel so heated up all of a second. *

You then quickly changed the subject , " Ah! Anyway, I asked you over cause I really need to get over my fear. I have 7 days left. Please help me. "

Seeing you pout, sehun knew he couldn't say no and that's why he's watching you dance infront of him.

-----------

" Alright! Since I'm the only who watched you live performing, you don't seem to have any problems huh. "

" Well, firstly, it's a dance we learnt back years ago and secondly, you seem to be using your phone rather than watching me dance anyway, why would I have a problem. " You frowned as you noticed that while you danced, sehun wasn't paying attention and instead, he was using his phone.

" You should thank me huh. "

" For ignoring me and not doing your part in helping me? Thank you very much. " You said with sarcasm.

" You'll see. Anyway, I have to go now, don't need to send me off. Bye! " With that sehun left.

----------

Sehun's POV

Upon reaching home, the first thing sehun did was turning on his laptop. He then uploaded the video he took secretly while you were dancing on youtube.

----------

As he was about to turn in, he took out his phone and played the video he recorded earlier. In the beginning, since you still feel alittle bit awkward to be dancing infront of sehun alone, you started to fidget in your place and looked around, wondering if you should dance. * I'm falling for you day by day. Why are you doing this to me? * Finally, when you played the background music, you started to dance to the song: Twinkle by TTS. * One moment you're so fragile and another, you seem so tough when dancing with confidence. * After watching the whole 4 minutes video, sehun then went to sleep.

[ Hihihi! I won't be able to update for the next three days cause school is starting and there are so many orientations for me to take part in. I'll update when there's some time alright! AND URGH I JUST INCLUDED KHUNTORIA IN AND NOW KHUNFANY... Not saying that I don't support them but I just included khuntoria in... ]