23

I don't know you

APRILS' FOOL! NO UPDATE TODAY CAUSE I'M FEELING SICK. DON'T HATE ME. WILL UPDATE SOON ALRIGHTS! SORRY!! ):

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAH WHO AM I KIDDING.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

APRILS' FOOL ONCE AGAIN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANYONE BEING FOOLED? NO? HUUHUU. T.T

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AISH, HERE'S THE UPDATE.

 Wednesday / Min's POV

After the treat two days ago, you told yourself it's time to get over it and move on. Furthermore, you should be happy for both kai and kyungsoo. Anyway, it's wednesday, which means, dance practice. Three months in dance already and so far you're doing okay. You did mention that you have stage fright to people who you are close with; Lay and kai. (Sehun already knew so yeah) All three of them also did try to help you overcome your fear. You have been practicing to dance infront of them whenever the class is empty before dance practice starts or after it ends.

----------

Dance practice

" Alright, as the term is ending next week, you guys should know that there will be a carnival held in school on the last day of school right. This means that you people will have to perform to raise money for the needy. This year would be different compared to the past years as it's girls vs boys. Each team will have 5 minutes to perform. The team that has the most votes would raise the most funds and they will have the advantage of taking the beds when we will be having the overnight trip during the holidays. Is this clear? " Ms lee announced.

" Isn't it unfair that the boys take the beds while the girls take the floor? " Victoria voiced out.

" I don't see why the boys will have to suffer just because we are boys, it's not like we choose it anyway. " Nichkhun shouted across the room which many others agreed with him.

" People! Stop. If you all want the beds, just win the competition. " Ms lee said.

" Well, it's on. " Both victoria and nichkhun said simultaneously as they glared at one another.

" Hmm, is it ok if both of you are the team leader for the teams? " Ms lee asked as she turned to the class to see if anyone objects.

" Well, then is that person in the girls' team? " Victoria sneered and nichkhun rolled his eyes. 

" Alright alright, so that's final huh. Anyway, there's no theme but the main goal is to make people vote for you. You have exactly 10 days to next friday's performace. Good luck and may the best team wins. " With this ms lee left the room.

----------

Min's POV

* Performing infront of a large crowd. Can I do it? Maybe I should just give them excuses... *

" Victoria, " you walked towards her as you called her name, " Umm, I don't think I could perform on friday... " 

" Oh, why not? " Victoria questioned. * I need an excuse... *

" Umm... " 

Victoria noticed that you seemed to be troubled so she led you to a corner so that you could talk comfortably.

" What's wrong? " Victoria asked.

" ... I have stage fright, I don't think I can perform. " You told her honestly.

" Oh... I'll see what I can do but you have to perform 'cause everyone has to perform. It's a pity though, I wanted you to be the main dancer in the performance... Anyway, let's discuss with the girls altogether. " You nodded and went to sit in the circle with the rest of the girls.

" So what's the plan victoria? " Jessica asked.

" Hmm, shall we have a storyline in our chreography... ? " Everyone then started discussing.

----------

After half an hour of dicussing on what to perform, a theme is confirmed.

" Alright, so let me conclude. It's a comedy about the cinderella story, two sisters will fighting over a guy. So there will be one main dancer and two lead dancers. Make sure the moves and the facial expressions are exaggerated. We will need props too, such as moustache, mops, and etc. As for the costumes, let's go on a shopping spree this sunday. Practice sessions will be today and friday to complete the chreography... saturday for summing up, wednesday for full-dressed rehearsal and thursday for another practice before friday's performace. Now, roles distribution. "
Victoria said as she read from her phone since she took notes in it.

" Originally, I wanted minyoung to be the main dancer and jessica could be the mean evil sister " * Minyoung being the main while I'm the lead dancer? You got to be kidding me. * Jessica thought.

"but minyoung doesn't want the limelight so I thought jessica could replace her and- "  * At least minyoung knows her place. * Jessica smirked.

* I don't mind anybody else being the main dancer but just not jessica. If I really have to be the main to make her the lead, then I have to. * You thought. [ You weren't in good terms with jessica ever since the incident. ]

" I can do it, " you said, cutting victoria's words.

" Oh, then that's good then, you sure you would be ok? " Victoria asked you.

" Yeah I'm sure. " You answered and you looked over to jessica and you saw her glaring at you with the corner of her eye.

----------

" Alright, then that's final. Minyoung would be the main so she's minderella, and jessica would be the evil step sister while tiffany would be the prince ok. And then not forgetting the back-up dancers, you guys play an important role too. Anyway, let's start moving. " With that, the girls start to chreograph their performace.

----------