22

I don't know you

In class

As lessons continue, you just couldn't understand a thing that the teachers were teaching. Correction, you wasn't even paying attention to what's going on as you couldn't stop thinking about what kai has announced earlier. Thinking that you're just day-dreaming, you slapped yourself so hard that it got everyone's attention. * Damn * You thought, not because of the attention you got but because it's not a dream.

-----------

Finally it's towards the end of school for the day and you thought you could just return home and not think about anything else but instead, you're even more dread of it as time goes. It's because kai wanted to thank you and sehun for giving him advices and words of encouragements, he wanted to treat you both to a meal and you can't find any excuses to say no. Hence, after school, you found yourself sitting across kai, eating.

" Really, if it wasn't for you two, I won't have the courage to even ask kyungsoo out. I'm just super glad that kyungsoo accepted me plus he even said that he like me 4 years ago. Damn, I think I took too long but he still waited for me. I'm really really thankful to you guys." Kai said as he watches you and sehun eat while he waits for kyungsoo since kyungsoo has something on. " And sehun, I wish you good luck huh. "

Suddenly sehun started to choke and you quickly pass him water while kai just sat there and laugh.

----------

Kai then left with kyungsoo for a date after paying for the meal.

" So, what did min and sehun do to make you confess to me yesterday huh. " Kyungsoo asked kai.

" Well... "

Kai's Flashback

" Hyung, can I have a word with you? " Sehun called kai early in the morning of a saturday.

" What do you want? " Kai answered in an annoyed tone as he picked up the phone.

" I want to ask you something important, can we meet up at the cafe near your house? I'll be there in 30 minutes ok! Bye! " Sehun put down his phone as soon as he finished his piece without giving kai a chance to respond.

* W-what... Aishhh. * Kai thought as he threw his blanket aside and got up.

----------

" You just ruined my sleep. " Kai said as he sat down.

" Well, I can't sleep for the past few nights unless I clarify something with you so, yeah... " Sehun replied feeling apologic.

" Then clarify. "

" Umm, why-do-you-seem-so-close-to-min? " Sehun spoke so quickly that kai couldn't catch what he just said.

" Can you slow down? " 

" I said, why-are-you-so-close-to-min? "

" Yah! If you don't slow down, I'm leaving. " Kai said as he pretended to leave by standing up.

" Fine fine fine, sit down! " After waiting for sehun to continue which he never did for the next 15 seconds, kai threatened to leave once again.

" Alright, I'll say it... so... h-how did you know min? " Sehun asked, eyes wandering around not wanting to make eye contact with kai.

" Oh. This is unexpected but umm, " Kai thought before replying, " first day of school? When she was late for school. "

" Hmm, then when do you get close to her? " Sehun asked further.

" Why are you asking me these? Wait, don't tell me... " Kai smirked.

" W-what? "

" I'm asking you why are you asking me these questions regarding me and min. "

" W-well, you seemed to be close to her and I don't see any reason that you should be close to her since you're of 1 year difference. "

" And I don't see any reason that I shouldn't be close to her. "  Kai answered and Sehun frowned.

" Pssh, just answer me this, do you... like her? " Sehun questioned. * Please say no. No. No. No. * Sehun chanted in his thoughts.

" Umm, yeah. Why do I not like her? " Kai answered truthfully.

" YAH HYUNG! " Sehun totally lost it. He suddenly stood up which took kai in surprise but as he realised he's still in the cafe, he tuned down and sat down.

" What?! " Kai exclaimed as he's still shock.

" You can't like her. " Sehun frowned deeper.

* Oh, this is interesting. * Kai thought before answering. " Why can't I? She's - "

" I like her first. "

" Oh? " Kai pretended to be shock.

" So, stay away from her. " Sehun stood up and before he walked away, kai stopped him and told him to get back and sit.

" What? " Sehun questioned.

" I said I like her. " Kai said.

" I hear you. " Kai shushed sehun as he haven't finish what he was going to say.

" But as a friend. "

" W-what... I thought.. " This time, it's sehun who was shocked.

" What what what. I like min as a friend so she's yours alright. Furthermore, there's someone else that I like so you don't have to worry ok. "

" I didn't say that she's mine... " Sehun muttered.

" But you did say you like her right? " Sehun blushed.

" I guess you could say that... Wait but hyung, who do you like? "

" Wow what's with your sudden change... " 

" Don't change the subject! "

" Well, umm, I don't know if I should say this though... "

" Tell me please hyung, I told you mine already. "

" You blurted it out youself. "

" But you know it now. "

" Well... promise me you won't tell anybody. "

" I promise... now tell me! " Sehun urges kai to speak up.

" I like kyungsoo... " Kai answered.

" That explains why whenever you two are together it's always awkward. I thought you didn't like him at first. "

" I really didn't like him. But time changes everything huh. "

" True, time changes everything. Anyway, I could help you with kyungsoo. "

" What do you mean? " Before kai could process his thoughts, sehun was already standing up.

" Just wait for it." With this, sehun left the cafe.

-End of flashback-

[ APRIL; MY BIRTHDAY, EXO'S TEASER ON 7TH, SEHUN'S BIRTHDAY ON 12TH, EXO'S COMEBACK ON 15TH, LUHAN'S BIRTHDAY ON 20TH, MY SCHOOL STARTS ON 21ST. APRIL ; MIXTURE OF HAPPINESS & SADNESS ]