16

I don't know you

You heard jessica's voice coming from the outside and you just looked out. And there she was, pecking on the cheeks of another guy who you saw earlier. You took a quick glance of sehun, seeing if he saw what you saw. And apparently, sehun saw it too and you thought he seemed dejected. * I can't just sit here and watch my bestfriend's girlfriend go around kissing other people. * With that in mind, when jessica was walking towards her seat, you stopped her and gave her a scolding.

" What do you think you're doing? Did you know what you just did would hurt sehun? What kind of girlfriend are you? "

* Oh my god, what's happening. I need to stop this. * Sehun thought as he watched the scene infront of him.

" Hey, " Sehun tried to pull you away but failed.

 " Why? Regret your decision huh. Do you want me back now? " Jessica directed her words to sehun.

" W-what... " You finally realised what's going on.

" I need to talk to you. " Sehun said to jessica.

" If you're trying to get back with me, then stop trying, " Jessica said as she sat on her seat, " But, it's nice making use of you. " 

" Class, please settle down, get back to your seats, " the teacher said as he strolled into the class.

" I'll tell you everything later. " Sehun mouthed to you before getting back to his seat.

---------

Lunch break / In the classroom

" S-sehun, " You said as you went closer to Sehun while he was packing his stuff.

" W-well, about what happened earlier, I'm really really REALLY sorry. " You said awkwardly while avoiding him.

" It's alright. Really REALLY alright. " Sehun said as he faked a smile which you smiled back. 

----------

At the cafeteria / Min's POV

As you entered the cafeteria, you saw yixing sitting alone at the table waiting for you. He was happy to see you since you didn't attend school the day before but as soon as he saw sehun behind you with his hand on your shoulder, he wasn't pleased. You excused yourself from sehun and made your way to yixing.

" Hey. " You said as you sat down.

" Hey. " Yixing replied before pouting, " Uhh, are you close with sehun? "

You were a little taken aback by the question but replied anyway, " Uhh, long story... " * Change. Topic. *

" Oh, alright then, shall we go get our food? " Yixing said and you nodded.

--------

You and yixing were having random conversation until he suddenly talked about extra activities to take part in.

" You're good at dancing right, you should totally join the dance club. They are having auditions for the freshmen students today. "

" Nah, I don't th- "

" Pleaseeee, for ditching school yesterday. "

" But I was sick. "

" No buts. " Yixing stuck out his tongue and you just let him have his ways since you thought of something. * I guess I could just pretend to at dance. *

" No ditching the audition too ok. And hey, I should totally teach you some moves before the audition starts. " You just stared at yixing while he talked, " Meet me at the music room straight after school alright. I have to go update the notice board again, I'll see you later. " With that yixing stood up and went off.

*Look who's talking, now's who ditching who... * You thought but wasn't angry or anything. As you too stood up and was going to leave the cafeteria, a hand suddenly stopped you and turned you around.

" Lay left, why not join us for the next 15 minutes before the bell rings. " Kai spoke without letting you go. * What. The. Fxxk. * Sehun thought as he eyed kai's hands holding onto you.

" U-uhh, sure, thanks. " You said as you sat next to kai, opposite sehun.

You tried to send messages through your facial expressions to sehun asking why he was looking disgusted. After reading your facial expression, sehun replied by giving his poker face.

* Does sehun hate me? I thought he said it was alright already... * You thought and sighed.

----------

Lunch break was finally over and you and sehun were walking back to the class together when he spoke, " Can you accompany me go somewhere after school? "

" I would love to but I have a dance audition thingy after school. " 

" I thought- "

" Lay forced me to, but I'll just make sure I don't get selected. " You replied and sehun nodded in understanding.

" You know, if you get selected, maybe we can perform together. " Sehun said as he smiled weakly.

" You're in dance too? "

" And why are you surprised? Anyway, I don't mind waiting for you... " Sehun muttered the last sentence so you didn't hear him.

----------

After school

" All the best and I wish you luck. " You punched sehun in his arms, " I don't need the luck. " 

" About going- " You cut sehun's words as you recieved a phone call from yixing.

" Yeah, I'm coming, I'm not gonna ditch you. 3 minutes okay... " You hurriedly put down your phone and told sehun that you're busy and rushed off to meet yixing.

----------

At the music room

* Why am I trying so hard. * You thought as you followed yixing's moves diligently in order not to disappoint him.

* It's not like I wanted this... * " Can I rest for a moment? I'm DYING. "

" You only have about 5 more minutes before people start coming in. Endure it! " Yixing said as he went to rest at a corner by himself.

" Urghhhhhhh. " You groaned and continued to dance.

Just then, the door suddenly swinged open and a woman in her thirties appeared.

" That. Was amazing. Are you a freshmen? Are you interested in joining dance? "

" W-wh, w-, " You couldn't form any word as you were too shocked of what was going on now.

" No, she is in the third year, a transferred student and yes she is interested. " Yixing spoke on your behalf and you couldn't believe what you just heard, you just wanted to punch yixing right in his face now.

" Really? That's good to hear, I'm Ms Lee, the teacher-in-charge of dance and you're? "

" Park min young. " Yixing just earned a punch in his stomach.

" Welcome to dance then min young. Since lay's in dance, he'll tell you more is it ok, lay? "

" N-no, you don't - " You started to panic and words just don't seem to come out properly.

" Yes ms lee. " Yixing bowed and led you out of the music room.

---------

" What the fxxk. " You growled at yixing which made yixing surprised.

" W-what's wrong, now that we're both in dance, isn't this great? " Yixing said timidly. You sighed since you thought yixing was just oblivious and you couldn't blame him.

" Min! " Sehun shouted as he approached you.

" Why are you still here, I thought you left. " You spoke.

" I'm waiting for you, now let's go. " With that, Sehun took you by your wrist and go, leaving a confused and hurt yixing behind.

" Where are we going? " You asked.

" Someone's in a bad mood huh. You need bubble tea to cool down. " A sudden grin was found on your face.  * You always know how to cheer me up. *