11

I don't know you

The next day, you went to school much earlier as you wanted to avoid sehun. It was only 6.30 upon reaching the school so there weren't many students around. You thought yixing would be at the music room so you decided to give him a visit otherwise, wait for his arrival. You went into the empty room and switched on the lights. Putting your school bag on the floor, you leaned against the mirrors. You sighed as you thought of something.

Flashback

Eight years old you together with the members of the dance club including sehun were on the stage performing a dance routine infront of the school. It was the first time performing on stage and you were doing fine until suddenly you forgot the steps to the dance. You started to panic and mimic the actions of the people infront of you but couldn't keep up. Eventually you just broke down on the stage. The audience started jeering and the performance had to stop. Everyone went back stage and started to crowd around you. Sehun just told them to give you some space and to get lost.

" Hey, it's over now. Stop crying. Your make-up will be ruined and you don't want to look ugly right? " Sehun tried to comfort you while cleaning your tears.

" I (sniff) am (sniff) ugly. " You said.

" No, you're beautiful. But only if you stopped crying and give me a smile now. " Sehun cupped your face making you looked at him. He then crossed his eyes and made a pout which made you chuckled. You gave him a weak smile and thanked him for comforting you.

After the incident, you realised you had stage-fright. However, the teacher-in-charge of the dance club thought that you had the potential so she didn't made you leave. Instead, she tried to help you overcome your stage-fright, alongside with the rest of the members. However, it didn't go that that well and you still couldn't overcome your fear.

-End of flashblack-

You stood up and faced the mirror. You then started to dance to the steps that you once forget.

" You can dance. " Yixing said as he entered the room. You got shocked and turned towards him.

" Nah. I can't. And good morning. " You greeted him.

" That's more of a statement than a question. And good morning to you. But really, you CAN dance. " Yixing replied and you just smiled.

" Why are here so early anyway? " Yixing asked.

" I miss you so I thought I could come here earlier and watch you dance. " You joked. But yixing was so shocked that he started choking.

" Calm down, here, drink some water. " You handed him your water bottle. Yixing just looked at you with wide eyes. He took the water bottle and drank, not touching the opening.

" Thanks. " He quickly said while fanning himself to cool down.

----------

Sehun's POV

School is starting in 5 minutes and seeing that you're still not in class made sehun worried. He then tooked out his phone and texted you.

To: Min

' Yah, where are you? Are you gonna be late? Your mum told me not to wait for you so I just went to school myself. '

Almost immediatly, he receieved a reply from you.

' You already said that my mum told you not to wait so why do you care even if I'm late. '

Just as sehun wanted to reply you, you just came into the class and went to your seat, infront of jessica.

* Why did I care about you anyway. * He sighed but he was relieved that you made it to class before the bell rings.