20

I don't know you

At the nursing room

" Aish, do you do this often? " You questioned as you helped to clean the wounds on the knees and the palms.

" Yeah, I don't usually get hurt. And it's not really that bad as it seems. " Kai winced as you cleaned his wounds.

" You don't usually get hurt? But you did. And it's not that bad? You just flinched. " You rolled your eyes.

" Oww, " Kai groaned as you helped him to bandage his knees.

" Just stay still for a little while andddd ... it's done. For the knees. " You thought you did a pretty good job despite doing this for the first time.

" I looked like I'm wearing some knee guard... " Kai said as he looked at the bandage on his knee.

" I'm sorry but this is already the best I can do. It's my first time anyway... "

" Oh, it's your first time? Can I trust you? " Kai joked as he raised an eyebrow.

" Well, I'm accident prone when I was young and my mum would always have to ' first aid ' me so I just watched and learn. " You said as you took out a plaster and just paste it across kai's palm.

" I think that will do. " You looked up to see that kai's watching you. He then thanked you as he looked into your eyes and gave you that damn freaking smile that made you blushed.

" W-well, don't mention it, " you looked around and then remembered why were you guys there in the first place.

" Uhh, why are we in school anyway? " You asked.

" I wanted to use the music room. " Kai said as he tries to get up. You then walked over to aid him and he told you that he could still walk, just a little uncomfortable but you still helped him anyway.

In the music room / Min's POV

" So... why are we here? " You asked as you took a step into the room.

" Well, I dance when I'm feeling stressed or troubled and this is the only place for me to do so. "

" Oh... " You nodded in understanding and continued, " What's troubling you then? "

Kai took a seat on the floor and patted the floor as a sign for you to sit next to him.

" It's just school and stuff, " You watched him as he continued, " Final year exam in just a few months and year 4 seniors would have to step down and stuff... " Kai just speak for the next 10 minutes and you never leave your eyes on him.

" ... You must be bored of hearing me rant about stuff huh, thanks for lending a listening ear though, " Kai spoke and you waved him a ' it's alright '.

" Can I ask you something? " Kai suddenly spoke in a serious tone and you saw his expression changed. You nodded and let him continue.

" Hmm ... so recently, there's someone who's always on my mind. I just can't get the person off my mind and it's driving me crazy... " * Omgomg, what is going on now? Is kai doing a confession... How should I react... Regardless, remain calm min, relax... *

" I don't think it's school that you're troubled huh. " You joked as you tried to remain compose.

" Yeah. But anyway, do you think I'm in love with this person? " You started choking as kai suddenly turned towards you. You then cleared your throat before continuing, " W-well, umm... do you feel weird when you're with the person? Like, ... well, I don't really know what is it like to be in love... "

" Well, I guess soon, " Kai said as he patted you on your head. " But talking about feeling weird, I do feel tense whenever the person is near me, and I get butterflies in the stomach. And whatever actions or words the person does or said, it just makes my heart beat faster. I know I shouldn't like the person but I just can't help it. I think I should just forget about it. " * Forget about it? NOOOO. * 

" NO! " You exclaimed and kai was surprised. " I mean, why don't you give it a try. You can just... ask. her. out? "  You watched kai to see what will be his reaction and was shocked as he just bursted out in laughter but you waited for him to speak.

" That, will be tough. I'll just see how it goes. Let's go shall we. " Kai stood up and stretched out his hand and you just accept it. But after you stood up, he just let go and you're kinda disappointed.

----------

Min's POV

After much difficulties, kai and you finally made it over the fence out of the school. Just then, your phone rang and after seeing who's the caller, you contemplated whether to pick it up or not.

" Sehun? " Kai asked.

" How did you- "

" Answer it. " Kai smiled and you excused yourself.

" YAH! Where are you? Your mum said you're not at home. " * Damn. I shouldn't answer it. * You thought after hearing sehun's voice.

" I'm outside now. " You answered.

" Put it on speaker. " Kai whispered to you.

" Yeah I know, but where? And are you with someone? "

" W-why do I need to tell you? "

" Ohmygod min. YOU'RE WITH A GUY NOW RIGHT? HOW COULD YOU. "  * What's wrong with this person... *

Before you could reply, kai beat you to it and answered.

" It's just me. Don't have be so dramatic. "

" Oh, kai hyung. Why are you two together anyway? "

" Umm, long story. Why don't you come meet us for lunch? My treat. " Before putting down the phone, kai gave details on where to meet.

" Alright, shall we go meet sehun now? " * Stupid third wheel. *

" Yeah... "

----------

[ I'm glad to see readers liking story and all but I'm so worried that I might fail you people. It's my first time writing and as everyone can see, I don't do descriptions but more on dialogues. I hope this isn't boring. :/ But still, thanks for reading. :D ]