5

I don't know you

On the way to bus stop

The silence is too unberable for you so you decided to break the silence.

" So... how long have you been dating jessica? " You asked out of curiousity.

" Why are you so interested anyway? " You got stunned by the question and began stuttering.

" W-well, as-as your childhood best friend that I am, we share things, remember? "

" That's before you went to the other school. I told you to pretend that we don't know each other right. You're really embarrassing me by walking beside me now. " You stopped in your tracks and said, " Excuse me? " Sehun too stopped but continued walking without saying anything.

Watching sehun walked away, you're flabbergasted. * Wow, just wow. * You could swear that friendship has just broken with sehun's words.

----------

Just as you was alighting the bus, you purposely stepped hard enough on sehun making him shout which in turn bringing attention to him. *Serve you right* And you walked quickly to avoid the attention.

*What the fxxk* Sehun thought as he alight the bus while apologing to the passengers in the bus.

" Sehun oppa, what happened? Why are you walking weirdly? " Jessica asked in a cold tone.

" Yeah, what's wrong? Why did you shout? " Kai asked.

Sehun sighed as he rolled his eyes.

----------

Along the way to your classroom, you came across the music room. You stopped as you heard something coming from the music room. You peeked through the cracks of the door and to your surprise, you saw yixing dancing in the dimly-lit room. You then walked in and apologised if you had disrupted him.

" Oh-oh, it's alright actually, I'm preparing to leave anyway. " Yixing was shocked as he didn't expect anyone to come into the room.

" Oh, was it because of me? Cause I could just leave and... " Before you could finish your senence, yixing quickly said " N-no, it's not because of you. It's just that I have to change to a fresh set of clothes before going back to class. " Yixing said while rubbing his nape.

After getting what he meant, you left the room and waited outside for him.