1

I don't know you

Given 1 hour to find the school, you thought you could slowly make your way there but you are wrong as you took the wrong bus. Instead of going east, you took the bus which went to the west and you only realised it after 6 stops which already took 20 minutes. You immediately alight at the next bus stop and cross-over to take the one going east. Unfortunately, you missed the bus and have to wait there for another 5-10 minutes until the next one arrives. Looking at your watch, you sighed as you know you're gonna be late on your first day of school.

After another 20 minutes of bus ride, there is still a 5 minute walk to the school. Being the calm person you are, you didn't make a run and you don't wanna look like a mess. Instead you took larger strides and there you are, infront of the school at 6:59 am, panting.

You was rushing to class when the principal stopped you " Good morning. You barely made it to school, now run along and get to class. " You gulped and nodded as you hear the principal speak in a firm and deep voice.

However, as you are unfamiliar with the school's surrounding, you could not find your classroom.

" Damn, where am I " you said outloud and suddenly you heard a voice.

" You... new here? " You turned behind and was taken aback when you saw the owner of the voice. *Damn he's hawt* you thought as you stared at the tanned boy infront of you.

" Are you lost or something? " He continued.

" Ahh, yeah. Do you know how to get to class 3'5? "

" Oh, you're a transferred student? " You nodded.

" Umm, I'll lead the way then. " He flashed a smile and started walking infront of you and you followed. The whole journey was quiet until he stopped abruptly and you knocked againt his back.

" Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. "

" It's okay. Anyway, just keep walking until you see the sign that reads 3'5. " He smiled and patted your head.

" Alright, thank you. " You bowed and quicken your pace to your classroom since you're 15 minutes late.