28

I don't know you

Min's POV

Just knowing that someone else apart from your mum and dad is in your house, you can't fall asleep. You thought you could use the toilet downstair and use it as an excuse to check on sehun. Since it's already midnight, you were afraid that you might wake sehun so you crept silently down the stairs.

* Why are the lights still on? *

As sehun's back was facing you, you thought sehun was sleeping already so you went to switch off the lights. As soon as the lights were off, sehun immediately sat up.

" Oh, did I wake you up? " You apologised and the lights once more.

" I wasn't sleeping. " Sehun answered.

" Oh... " - After 10seconds of awkward silence- " Why were you up then? "

" Ahh... can't sleep. " Sehun said and pat the seat next to him. After you placed yourself next to him, he then stood up and went into the kitchen.

" W-where are you going? " You turned your head around and after a minute or two, sehun came out with two mugs.

" Here, have some hot cocoa. " Sehun said as he handed you the mug. " This would help you to sleep. "

" Is it edible? Did you put any drugs in or something... ? "  You joked.

" Ofcourse not! Why would I kill you? If you don't want it, it's mine. " Sehun pretended to take yours away.

" I didn't say I don't want it. " You quickly said and took a sip of hot cocoa. 

While drinking, you two talked while " watching " the television. As time passes, you slowly feel asleep, and so was sehun.

---------

The next morning / Sehun's POV

-Ringgggg- The alarm went off and was ringing through the house. Sehun being the light sleeper, woke up first. 

* Oh. * Sehun thought as he felt his shoulder being pressured. After realising what was weighing on his shoulder, he chuckled.

" How can a small head weigh that heavy. " Sehun said to himself. He then examined the your facial features. 

" Big ears. Small eyes. Chubby cheeks. And. kissable lips. " Slowly, sehun inched closer to your face.

-Ringgggg- * Fxxk. * Sehun thought as you suddenly moved but was still asleep. * That scared me though... why did I snooze it... * * Should I... *

The next second, sehun stole a kiss from you as you're sleeping.

* I did it. *

" I did it. "

" Ahh... What did you do? " You asked while yawning as you finally woke up.

" O-oh, n-nothing. " Sehun stuttured.

" Your face is flushed. " You said and went to poke sehun's cheeks but was hit off by sehun. 

" I-I'll go and wash up first. " With that sehun quickly went into the toilet.

---------

While walking to school

" Your mum texted me saying that they will only return on friday night. " Sehun said.

" Y-yeah, I've received the text from her too. " You smiled awkwardly.

While walking, you kept thinking about what happened earlier.

Flashback / Min's POV

-Ringgggg- The second time the alarm goes off. You have already waken up but being lazy, you just wanted to sleep in a little bit more so you fidgeted to get comfortable.

The next second, you couldn't believe it when sehun crashed his lips into yours. * asdfghjkl He kissed me he fxxking kissed me oh my gosh stay calm. How do I react? Should I just pretend to be unaware or something. This is killing me. Just pretend it never happened. Relax... *

" I did it. "

" Ahh, " you stretched and pretend that you just woke up. " What did you do? "

 " O-oh, n-nothing. "

* Should I taunt him a little. *

" Your face is flushed. "

" I-I'll go wash up first. "

* This is fun. *

-End of flashback-

" Sehun ah, " You called out.

" Yeah? "

" Ah, nevermind. "

" What is it? You know you can ask me or tell me anything. "

" Nothing much. "

" Talk to me. "

" W-well umm... umm... oh, how's your practice? Tomorrow is d-day. " You asked.

" Oh that, good. So be prepared to sleep on the floor ok. " Sehun joked.

" Whatever. "

---------

Practice / Sehun's POV

" Oh damn. I haven't let my costume dry yet! " You exclaimed as you suddenly remember that you haven't let your costume dry before leaving for school. You quickly text sehun, hopefully he was already home.

To: Sehun

Sehun, are you home already? If yes, please dry my costume is it okay? It's at the balcony, thanks a lot, love you.

Fortunately, as nichkhuun wanted the guys to rest, sehun was home already.

To: Minyoung

Yup, just leave it to me, don't worry about it. ilyt.

* I really do. *

---------

Min's POV

Finally practice was over and you were exausted. Stepping into the house, the first thing you asked for was food.

" Sehun I'm - "

" Hungry? " Sehun suddenly appeared with an apron around his waist.

" Wow you read minds. " You said while nodding.

" I'm almost done, just go wash up and the food will be ready. " 

" Alright then. "

---------

You were surprised when you saw the widespread of food on the table.

" Wow, you cooked all these? "

" W-well, if heating up the food count. You know I can't cook. I bought them from nearby. " Sehun said shyly while rubbing his nape and you just chuckled.

" I thought so. "

---------

[ School is starting next week so I won't be updating that often so I'm terribly sorry. But really thank you to all readers for reading. I don't know but I think the story and my english isn't good so I'm thankful that people are even reading this. Ily :D ]