27

I don't know you

Wednesday

" So, full-dressed rehearsal today. The first hour is to recap and practice. After that, go and try on the costumes jessica brought. If there is any need to alter please make sure that jessica takes note of it. Otherwise, we'll start the full-dressed rehearsal... Now, shall we shall start... " Victoria trailed off as she read off from her phone.

----------

Min's POV

First hour of practice has ended and while some others take a break, the rest went to check on their costumes.

" Umm, jessica, where is my costume? " You asked as your eyes scanned the area where other costumes were.

" Here. " Jessica said as she passed you a piece of clothing which looks like an old and used rag.

Picking up the clothing, you took it and can't help but ask, " What is this? "

" It's your costume. Now, move along, I'm busy. " Jessica answered.

Despite being not satisfied with jessica's answer, you took the clothes and went to change as there were still people in line.

You then went into the changing room and changed into the costume.

* How am I to go out looking like this? * You thought as you looked at your own reflection from the mirrors. You then changed out of your costume and went to look for jessica.

---------

" Jessica! Are you kidding me? You expect me to wear this? There's stains everywhere. I'm not wearing this. "

" Hey, remember you're minderella? You're supposed to dress that way and I specially made it like this for you. " Jessica smirked.

" Fine, fine. Then thank you so much. " You said with sarcasm as you thought that you could go find victoria for help.

--------

" -but " You didn't have a chance to finish what you say as victoria cut you.

" No buts. I'm sorry but jessica is right, you're playing cinderella and at first you have to dress like... THAT. " Victoria answered and made a disgusted face as she point to the costume you're holding.

Knowing that you can't say anything else, you cursed inwardly.

--------

" Nice costume min-young sunbaenim. " The same junior who talked bad about you in the toilet said as she giggled.

* Ignore them minyoung * You thought and pretended to smile back.

---------

Finally practice was finally over which means two more days to the performance. However, you still can't get over the costume. You thought you could soak the costume in water overnight and dry it by thursday noon to get ready for friday so you brought it home.

--------

" Mum, I'm home, " You shouted as you stepped into your house.

" Wow, you looked shagged. "

" Sehun?! " You shoot up as you heard the said voice.

" Yeah. What happened to you? " Sehun said as he examined you.

" happens. "

" Minyoung! Watch your language! " Your mum suddenly appereared.

" Oh, you're home then why is sehun here? And what's with the luggages here? " You asked your mum and before she answers, you turned to sehun and asked, "And don't you have practice today? "

" Well, you two would have all the time to talk cause your father and I will be heading to the countryside where your grandparents live as they suddenly called us today to go over. " Your mum said.

" Oh. For how long? "

" It will take 4 hours to get there so we'll be staying overnight. Not sure what's going on but we packed extra as we may need to stay there longer so until then, sehun would stay here to take care of you. "

" What? Can't I stay here my own? - "

" Don't worry, mrs park. I'll take care of her. " Sehun said as he raised an eyebrow and placed his hand on your shoulder.

" That's good then sehun, thanks a lot! " Your mum said as she left the house.

" But I can take care of myself just fine... " You whined.

---------

Min's POV

" Go wash up, you stink. " Sehun instructed.

" Pssh, don't tell me what to do. " You glared at sehun. * Damn. The locks for both bathroom doors were spoilt. What if.... *  You started to think of the worst senerios where sehun... * Ok. I shall not bathe until he goes to sleep. *

" Aren't you going to bathe? "

" Well, I don't see a need to. "

" Just go, I won't peek. " Sehun smirked. " I know the lock's broken, but I won't peek. Don't you trust me? "

Seeing that you're at a loss for words, sehun continued, " I would have barged in the other time when I handed you the towel but I didn't, so just go ok. "

* Why did you have to remind me that... * " Ok, fine. Just stay in the living room. "

" Make sure you take your towel, shirt, shorts, un- "

" SHUT UP! " You shouted as you're embarrassed and ran up to the bathroom while sehun just chuckled.

---------

" Hey, what's this? " Sehun asked as he saw you walking down the stairs. 

" Oh, it's my costume for this friday's performace. Now, hand it over, I have to go soak it. " You sighed.

" You're wearing this?! "

You rolled your eyes before replying yes.

" So you were practicing while eating huh. What's with the stains. " Sehun chuckled and you decided to ignore him since you're too lazy to feed him the whole story.

" Hey I'm still talking to you. " Sehun pouted.

" Not anymore. " You said as you closed the balcony door behind you, separating you and sehun.

" Yah! " Sehun shouted as he repeatedly knocked the door.

* Just. Ignore. Him. *

After 10 seconds, sehun finally gave up. 

---------

Sehun's POV

You just finished with your costume and when you entered the house, you realised sehun wasn't in the living room. You went around looking for him as you know that he won't leave without telling you and bidding farewell. As you slowly approached the kitchen, you saw the backview of sehun. It seems like sehun was trying to whip a few dishes and apparently failed.

" Ahem. "

Sehun jumped slightly as he heard you coming. " Oh. You startled me. " You walked towards him and tried to peek over his shoulders to see what is he cooking.

" I-I'm not done yet. " Sehun quickly said and turned you around but you slipped through him and managed to catch a glimpse of what he was cooking. 

" Y-your egg is burning. " You said as you pointed to the egg in the frying pan.

" Oh my gosh, that's why you shouldn't come in when I'm not ready! " Sehun said and quickly went to " rescue " his dish.

" You know... we could just eat ramen, if you don't mind. " You went to the kitchen cupboard and took two cup noodles out.

* I wanted to impress you though. *

---------

Staring at the burnt dish on the table, you couldn't help but laugh at sehun's inability to fry an egg. 

" Eat this instead. " You said as you scooped a perfectly fried egg that you cooked into sehun's ramen.

" T-thanks... " Sehun said shyly.

" Now who's looking after who. " You smirked.

---------

" There's still school tomorrow so sleep early ok. " You said as you prepared to go back to your bedroom.

" But where do I sleep? "

" The couch. "

" ... "

" A moment. " You said as you went to get an extra pillow and some towels for sehun.

" Here, catch them. " You said as you threw the pillow and towels down to sehun. " Good nights! "

----------