30 END

I don't know you

Ever since lay told you about him being the vp's son, he too changed. He has becoming more good looking as he took off his nerdy specs, styled his hair and even the way he dressed himself now is different. All in all, he had a complete make-over. You have always like lay as a friend but as he changed, you slowly fell for him. He was this cute shy boy when you first know him but now he is all cool. Every morning when he goes to the music room first, there would be a crowd of girls outside watching him dance. It's like he has his own fan club.

And for the past few days, you thought you should make a move as you saw how other girls were confessing to him daily but seeing them all getting rejected, you felt better. However, you thought you might be rejected too but if you didn't try, how would you know what will be his answer. So here you are, at a park nearby with lay himself.

Min's POV

" Hey. Remember what I said about you being like an angel earlier on? " You swallowed hard and finally start to speak.

" Yeah, I was about to ask you what you meant earlier but sehun interrupted us. That brat... " Lay jokingly said and you laughed along.

" Anyway, - " You started speaking again but was stopped by lay.

" Can I ask you something? " Lay interrupted you.

" Ah sure. " * Oh my god what is he gonna say? *

" Umm, we're best friends right... I'm just gonna go straight to the point. " * Please do. The anxiety is killing me now. * You nodded.

" So... do you think suho would accept me if I were to confess to him? " * ... * "I know this is weird, I find it weird too. I tried to like you cause I can't believe I'm actually gay but I just can't. I really like him. Do you think he felt the same way as me? "

Hearing that, you felt like your heart was torn into pieces. Second time being rejected even before confessing.

" Min? I know it sound shocking but can you give me an advice? I really don't know what to do... "

" ... Umm, " Your voice started to shake. " I-I say go for it. "

" Really? You think I should? Oh my god thank you min, I think I should go now. " Lay sounded excited and he when he stood up to prepare to leave, he then remembered that you want to talk to him.

" Hey, I just remembered, what is it that you wanted to tell me? " Lay asked.

" Ahh, it's nothing actually, I think you should go. " You smiled weakly and tears were already forming but lay didn't seem to notice so he just left after bidding goodbye. 

* Why does this happen to me all the time? * You thought as you waited for your bus at the bus stop.

----------

Sehun's POV

Upon reaching home, you were greeted by sehun.

" Hey, you're finally home, I was just about to text you... " Sehun said.

" Why are your eyes red and puffy? " Sehun asked as he examined your face. Finally, you broke down and tears started to roll down your cheeks. Sehun then quickly wrapped his hands around you and pat your back. * Something went wrong huh. It's alright, I'm here for you. *

" Min, I want you to stop crying and listen to me for the next ten minutes. " Sehun said and you looked up to him.

" If you can see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me. Standing by and waiting at your front (back) door all this time how could you not know baby... you belong with me. " Sehun started to sing < You belong with me > by taylor swift as you stared at him.

" Sehun... I-I - "  You started to stutter as this happened too sudden and you didn't know how to react.

" Don't say anything and listen to me. Min, stop crying over those people who don't love you back. I like you, can you like me back? You don't have to give me an answer now but please remember that someone in this world loves you, and that's me. Whenever you are ready, just give me an answer. I'm willing to wait as long as you say yes. " With that being said, sehun kissed your forehead before continuing, " I hope you don't freak out after I confessed to you and since it's kinda impromptu, I didn't plan on what I was about to say but everything I said comes from the bottom of my heart and I mean it. Now, go wash up and I'll prepare ramen. Your parents should be back soon too. " 

---------

Min's POV

After the sudden confession from sehun, it seemed awkward between you two while eating. But soon after, your parents returned and after finishing the meal, sehun returned home and you finally get to rest.

" This is too much for me to handle. I didn't know sehun actually liked me. I just thought... now everything seems to be in place. That kiss and everything else makes sense to me now. Why can't I see it? " You said to yourself as you lay on your bed. " Must stop thinking about it now and go to sleep. "

--------

Overnight trip

Everyone were excited about going for the overnight tripas there would be games to bond with one another and this means that memories would also be made. Jessica did tag along as you thought that no one should be left out so you asked her to come along with the permission from ms lee.

The day went by fast as time seems to be faster when you are enjoying. That night, you had something planned.

As the game planner for the night activity, you decided to play hide-and-seek at the chalet. There will be two groups, the hiders and the seekers. You purposely put sehun into the hider group together with jessica. Earlier on that day, you have told whatever you planned to jessica and everyone else except for sehun and they would all help you out in the plan.

As the game goes on, sehun was led into a room by jessica and he may think that the others in his team would be hiding too but he was wrong. Right back in the chalet, the rest were helping you in recording a video message to sehun. 

When the video was finally done, you thanked them and pretend to continue the game.

" How long have we been hiding here? " Sehun asked jessica.

" 20 minutes. It should be done soon though... " Jessica almost spilled everything out.

" Huh? "

" O-oh, nothing. " 

Soon after, jessica's phone lit up and she received a text.

' Done. ' The text reads and she replied an ' ok ' back.

" Hey, I think we won, it seems like they can't find us, let's get back to the starting point. " Jessica said and led sehun back to the starting point.

" Umm, I think you should go in yourself. " Jessica pushed sehun to enter the empty dark room with just a chair in the centre with a smirk.

" But what about you and where are the rest? "

" Just go inside. " Jessica pushed sehun into the room with all her might and closed the door behind her.

---------

Sehun's POV

* Oh my god, it's all dark in here. * He thought while finding the switch for the lights. Once he switched on the lights, he found a note that reads ' Switch off the lights and take a seat in the centre '. He was puzzled as has no idea what's going on but he followed anyway.

" Umm, I'm done. " Sehun said to no one while shifting in his seat and looking around.

Suddenly, a video was shown on the wall and sehun shift his attention to the video. * What's this... *

In the video / Sehun's POV on the video

" Umm how do I do this... " You started to look around and tried to ask for help as you felt awkward since there were many people around while watching you.

" Just say whatever you want to say. " Victoria said.

" Umm... Alright, I'll start... " You said while rubbing our nape.

" Sehun ah, " You said while biting on your lips and eyes wandering everywhere else.

" Look into this! " Victoria said while pointing on to the camera lens.

" Fine... " You mumbled. * Cute. *

" Sehun ah, " You said again after clearing your throat. " I'm gonna just say this once so listen carefully. " You said while playing with your fingers.

" What do you want to say? " Sehun said to you who was in the video.

You held your beath and quickly said, " I-don't-know-if-you-still-like-me-but-I-accept-your-confession-and-now-you-can't-deny-me. " Almost immediately, you could feel your face burning hot as everyone else started to cheer.

" Of course I would accept. " Sehun said.

--------

" No regrets? " You said as you walked into the room. Upon hearing your voice, sehun immediately turned around and stood up.

" Why would I? " Sehun smiled.

You suddenly tiptoed and inched closer to sehun in which he thought that you're gonna kiss him on the lips. So, he closed his eyes and waited for it to happen but after 4 to 5 seconds, nothing happened. When he opened his eyes, he realised that you're laughing at him and he got really embarrassed. Ignoring everything, while you're still laughing at his ' desperate-ness ', he then quickly kissed you.

" Who's laughing now? " He said proudly after the short kiss in which he earned a punch in his arm. " Ouch, " Sehun pouted while rubbing on the area where he was punched by you. " How did you get so strong... " - another punch -

------- END -------

[ So, this marks the end of the story... Not sure if you all like it but that's it. Thanks to everyone who endure reading the whole story. I would love to hear feed backs ( both negative and positive ). If the response is good, maybe I'll write another. (: ]