3

I don't know you

You walked towards the angel and he seems to be composing a song when you sat beside him which startled him.

" Umm, hi? Is something wrong? " you smiled and wave him a no .

" It's a good song, you composed it yourself? " you tried to carry on the conversation.

" Umm, yeah. But it's really not that good. " He shy away and looked to the other side trying to hide his blush.

You smiled at his cuteness and introduced yourself.

" Oh, I'm yixing but most people call me lay. "

From the conversation with yixing, you know that he's chinese and he actually migrated to s.korea because of his father's job. Not only that, you realised that yixing don't really have friends and you thought it might be because of his geeky appearance which you thought it was cute. You separated ways with yixing as lunch break has ended. ( He's in class 3'6, just one class beside yours )

In the classroom

You noticed there's a note on the table. < Have you made any friends yet? I don't see you in the cafetaria earlier on. It's ok to eat alone, you don't have to starve yourself. You have to eat more you know, to grow taller. ;) >

After reading, you knew who wrote it exactly and turned to glare at him but failed as he was talking to a girl. However, you felt disgusted at how the girl clings onto sehun while sehun seems to be comfortable with that.

You rolled your eyes upon watching the scene infront of you and sat down at your seat waiting for the teacher to arrive and start lesson.

End of school

You packed your stuff and left the classroom once you're dismissed. You waited for yixing to be dismissed as you thought you could walk out of school together and not be seen as a loner by you-know-who. Finally yixing came out of the classroom but he turned to the opposite way.

" Xing! " No response . " Yixing! " Still no response. " Lay! " Yixing immediately turned and saw you walking towards him amidst the students.

" Not going home? " You pointed to the direction where most students were headed to - the exit.

" Umm, I have something on so I have to stay back for a little while. I'm sorry I got you waiting. You should go home now. " Yixing said apologetically while rubbing his neck.

You was kinda disappointed but you still left.

At the busstop

Many students were still waiting for their busses to arrive so you just stood at one side while waiting for the bus to come. You then noticed sehun together with the girl who was clinging onto him earlier in class with a bunch of guys. * Damn, why is he still here? Wait, we are neighbours which means that we'll be taking the same bus. Damn? * You was still engrossed in your own thoughts and was startled when someone tapped your shoulders.

" So, how's your first day of school like? "

" Oh, it-it's alright. Oh, and thanks for earlier on. If not for you, I would have missed the first half an hour of the lesson. "

" Nah, it's nothing. Anyway, my bus is here, I'll see you again in school, bye. "

" Bye ... " You smiled and wave the person goodbye and only then you realised you didn't get his name, again. You facepalmed yourself and then thought to yourself again * Wait, did he say , " see you again in school " , wait, he did. " You got all excited while imagining the next time you see him.

Sehun's POV

*Did Kai just went to talk to min? Why and how does he know her? This is just weird. *

----------

Minutes later, your bus arrived. Sehun too boarded the bus. The whole bus journey, both you and sehun just ignored one and other's presence. Well, you did what you was told. But you was upset as you thought why doesn't sehun want to be seen with you. Like, you and sehun were close friends untill you guys went to different school when he totally changed (both appeaarance and personality).