12

I don't know you

[ Double update since I'm bored. YAYYYY? (: ]

Min's POV

Lessons before lunch break went by slowly maybe because without the disturbance of sehun. * Damn, it's only the second period of the day and I'm already missing sehun's annoyance? Is this even happening? *

As you're slowly falling into deep sleep, you felt a kick on your chair which immediatly made you jumped. You woke up to find the teacher staring down at you while your classmates started bursting into laughter. Before the teacher could punish you by making you stand outside of the classroom, the bell rang which meant lunch break. * Phew. *

You were packing your stuff when jessica " accidentally " knocked over the your stuff.

" Oops, I'm SO sorry. " You were so sick and tired of hearing jessica's " apologies " and sarcasm and without knowing where your confidence comes from, you started telling jessica off.

" No, I AM SORRY. Now, get back here and pick them up. " You said loud and clear such that the remaining people in the classroom could hear you. Everyone, including jessica, was shocked as no one dares to defy her.

" Excuse me? " Before Jessica could continue, sehun quickly dragged her out of the classroom. You just stood there and rolled your eyes.

----------

" Hey, what took you so long? " Yixing asked you as soon you found him sitting at one table at the cafetaria. [ You had told him the day before to go to the cafetaria to reserve a seat if he is released first. ]

" Nah nothing much. " You answered. " Food? " Yixing nodded.

---------

At the queue

You and yixing were waiting for your turn when sehun, jessica and his group of friends came to queue too. Kai started talking to you first as he doesn't know what happened between you and jessica. Jessica just stood there cursing under her breath while sehun was asking her to chill. You then started to talk to the rest including sehun. 

" Hey. " Sehun turned behind him to see who you were talking to but there was no one.

" You're talking to me? "

" Yeah, or do you want me to pretend I don't know you. I can do that- "

" No no no. That's not what I meant... "

Before sehun could continue, your food was done so you bid goodbye to the group and left with yixing. * You're finally talking to me, why do I not want you to talk to me. * Sehun thought.

----------

As you started eating, you realised yixing was being quiet the whole time.

" Talk. " Yixing looked up not understanding what you meant.

" I said, 'talk'. Is something bothering you? " You answered while eating your noodles.

" Nah, it's just that, I feel uncomfortable talking to them. " You nodded.

" I think they are cool. As in, they seemed alright so far. Except for that jessica. " You rolled your eyes as you took another spoonful of noodles. Yixing gave you the confused look and you told him what happened earlier in the classroom.

" OH MY GOD. You have to beware about her now. She might tell sehun to do something to you since you acted that way to her infront of other people. You have to be extra careful and alert you hear me! If anything happens just tell me, or call me. Here, my handphone number - " Before yixing could finish you assured him that you'll be fine and told him to relax as he was so worked up. You finished exchanging your numbers and your meal and parted ways since yixing has to go back to his class as he was incharge of the class notice board and he had to update before the students returned.

Before returning to the classroom, you stopped by the washroom. As you went into the cubicle, you could hear jessica's voice.

" You could go wait for me in class. " Jessica shouted to sehun as she entered the washroom. * Just you and me here. It's payback time. * Jessica thought and smirked. Just as you were about to get out of the cubicle, a pail of water suddenly fell onto you.

" Wasn't it just refreshing? " Jessica spat and left.

" Fxxk you. " You raged and unlocked your door, but she already left. You were totally drenched from the top to the bottom of your feet. You went over to the hand-dryer to dry yourself but just relying on it won't make you dry in 15 minutes and if you were late for lesson, you could swear you got yourself into detention. Just then, kai came swinging in. And damn, you were shocked as firstly, this is a ladies and secondly, it's a ladies.

" K-kai -- "

" Take it off. " Kai cut you off.

" De? " You stared at kai as he came forward and helped you with your clothes.

" Go clean yourself up. Give me a minute, I'll be back. " With that, kai left you with lots of toilet paper. You went into a cubicle and undressed yourself to clean with the toilet paper. After a minute, kai returned.

" You alright? Here's my tee-shirt. Wear it first ok. " Kai threw his shirt from the top and you caught it before it dropped to the floor. After you're done, you came out in kai's oversized tee.

" You looked ... cute. Now, I'll wrap this around your waist. " Kai then bend over as you're too short and wrapped his sweater around your waist. You blushed so hard and him almost giving you a hug could make you faint anytime.

" T-thanks. And how did you know? " You asked while avoiding looking into kai's eyes.

" I just came out of the gents and I saw jessica smirking and one look is needed to know something was up. So after she left, I came in and there you were. " Kai explained and you nodded. Suddenly the door swinged open which reminded both you and kai that you guys were still in the ladies'.

" AHHHHHHHH! " The girl who came in screamed and you and kai followed after. Almost immediately, kai ran out of the ladies' and you followed him out.

You both exchanged looks and started laughing. Just then, the bell rang. Once again, you thanked kai for his tee and his sweater and also apologised for causing so much trouble. Kai then sent you back to your classroom and he left for his.