21

I don't know you

At the cafe / Min's POV

" Min! Kai hyung! Over here! " Sehun shouted as if we were the only people in the cafe.

 * Who is the person back facing us... * You thought as you walked closer to where sehun was seated.

* Oh my god, I could totally recognise that backview anywhere else. Why did he have to come... * Kai thought as he started to panic.

" Come here quick. " Sehun stood up and led you by the hand to quickly take a seat beside him.

" Oh! Kyungsoo oppa! " You exclaimed as soon as you saw kyungsoo seated opposite sehun. " I was wondering who you are earlier on. "

" Hey min, hi jongin. " Kyungsoo greeted and scanned kai before continuing, " Oh my god, what happened to you? " [ Kyungsoo is the same-age friend as kai ]

" H-hey, " Kai stuttered as he took a seat beside kyungsoo. * That's weird, I've never seen kai stutter. But... that's cute. *

" Uhh, I just fell but it's alright now, min helped me with the wounds. " Kai answered.

" Ah, I see. Now shall we eat? Hyung, you're paying right? " Sehun asked and kai nodded.

----------

As soon as the food comes, everyone started gobbling down their food. But as you eat, you noticed how kai was moving uncomfortably in his seat. You also saw how kai was sending messages through his facial expression to sehun. You just watches silently as you eat but you couldn't understand a thing.

Kai's facial expression to sehun

' Why is kyungsoo here? ' Kai furrowed his eyebrow and darted his eyes towards kyungsoo as he sent his message across to sehun.

' Why is he not? ' Sehun smirked and kai rolled his eyes.

----------

Sehun's POV

" Hmm, we're done with our food. Thank you kai hyung, " Sehun said and did aegyo. You also thanked kai and he waved a ' don't mention it '.

" Hyung, min and I have something to do right now so we'll just see you guys tomorrow in school ok, bye. " Sehun bid farewell to the the two hyungs and also whispered something to kai. He then dragged you out of the cafe.

" W-what thing to do? I don't remember having a appointment with you. " You asked as soon as you're out of the cafe.

" Yeah, we don't. But I'm doing the two hyungs a favour. " Sehun winked and you're confused by what he meant. 

" What do you mean? " You asked as both of you took a walk down the streets. 

" Hmm, don't you think they make a good couple? " Immediately, you stopped in your tracks and tried to digest what sehun just said. 

" C-couple? Kyungsoo oppa and kai oppa?! " You asked, foot still rooted to the ground. 

" Umm, let's just say couple to be. " With that, you felt your heart broke into a million pieces and you started to tear.

" H-hey, what's wrong. " Finally grasping the situation, sehun wrapped his hands around you. " You like kai hyung, right? "

You didn't answer, instead, you tried to break away from sehun but you're too weak to do so. 

* I should have known better. I'm sorry. * Sehun thought as he lend you his shoulder to cry on.

" Can you leave me alone? " You finally spoke as you looked up to sehun after a long 10 minutes of crying. Without a reply from sehun, you just pry away from sehun and walked away.

Not knowing what to do, sehun just followed behide you as he was worried. As you're walking, you kept banging into people as if your soul has left you. Watching from behide, sehun was upset that you got hurt, emotionally, and also that he can't do anything for you. All he could do now was regretting what he said earlier.

As you're walking, you didn't realise you're already infront of your house. Sehun watched you from afar and after making sure that you've entered the house, he then went into his.

Min's POV

The day then went by with you weeping on your bed for another 2 hours and crying to sleep only to be awaken by a text message. You thought it would be from sehun but to your surprise, it was from kai. You were excited as kai never texted you first, you're usually the one who text him first but all you talked about was dance. But, you're also kinda worried about the text. A part of you wanted to stay away from kai to distant yourself but you know you just couldn't. You then opened the message.

From: Kai oppa :)

' Min! Thanks for your advice earlier. More details would be told tomorrow. I owe you one. ;) '

* I have a bad feeling about this ... * You sighed as you went downstair to grab dinner.

----------

Monday / Min's POV

Despite crying for the whole night and having swollen eyes the next day, you still have to go to school. As soon as you stepped out of your house, you were greeted with sehun spinning you around.

" P-put me down! " You shouted while hitting sehun.

" Good morning. " Sehun smiled as he put you down. * What is he up to... *

During the whole journey to the school, you knew sehun was trying to cheer you up for what happened the day before. And with sehun's jokes and aegyo, you could feel your spirits being lifted. * I'm thankful to have you around. *

----------

In school

You tried to avoid kai for the whole morning and with sehun's help, you successfully made it without seeing him before lunch break. But knowing you can't hide forever, you just have to pretend nothing has happened.

Lunch break

Everyone was already seated and waiting for you and sehun as kai had something to announce. You took a seat between lay and sehun, eyes looking down as you avoid looking at kai.

" Alright, everyone's here. Can I just announce something... "

" Please hurry, baekkie is hungry and a hungry baek... you won't want it to happen. " With this, chanyeol earned a punch in his stomach.

" Alright alright. Umm... how should I say this... so, kyungsoo and I, we're umm, like chanyeol and baek. " You looked up upon hearing that and tried to reamin composed. "End of announcement, " Kai announced and immediately pulled kyungsoo to go queue for food.

" Oh, does that mean, they are dating? " You heard the conversation between baekyeol and you thought you might break down any moment now but you held it in.

----------

Finally, lunch break is over and you walked back to your classroom with sehun since lay left 15 minutes earlier.

[ Hmm, how's the chapter? Any idea what's lay up to? :P And any baekyeol / chanbaek and kaisoo shippers out there? ^^ Anyway, I don't think I'm updating for the next three days cause I'll be working, sigh. I'll try to update though, but no promises. :x ]