18

I don't know you

[ Actually there's more to the story but I'm trying to finish it before school starts. So, I'll just continue writing and if I can't finish my then, I'll update less often. :/ ]

Min's POV

For the past two years, you started to drift from sehun, just hellos and goodbyes when you see each other infront of your houses. Since the ferris wheel ride, your friendship with sehun started to blossom again.

On the monday after the ferris wheel ride, you noticed a few things different from sehun. He started wearing those thick frames spectacles again instead of contact lenses. You find it cute though. * My bestfriend is back. *

Although during lunch breaks, you sat with yixing, but mostly after school, you two walk home together and do some catching up.

It was finally wednesday which you thought school would be dismissed earlier, but you didn't expect to have dance after school on the second week of school. [ Dance on wednesdays & fridays ]

You sighed as you walked into the music room with yixing. * Jessica is here too? * You thought as you scanned the room to find jessica at a corner doing her stretches.

" Hey min, you're in dance too? I can't wait to see you dance later. " Kai spoke as he approached you. * W-what, dance later, infront of everyone?! *

" Alright, we're gonna start in 5 minutes, please take a seat infront of infront me. " Ms lee then broke your thought as she announced. The students then took a seat on the floor. You sat next to yixing, while kai and sehun were seated behind, not too far behind of you. You started to fidget and sehun could see that you're nervous from behind. He then texted you a message which you took out and have a peak. ' Loosen up abit, there's nothing to worry about. :) ' You smiled at the text and turned behind to look for sehun, mouthing him a " thank you ".

" Alright, so today we have recruited 18 new members and should we have them come up and introduce themselves and also do a short dance? " You gulped as you heard your name being called. You stood up and walked to the front along with other new members.

" Ok, please introduce yourself one by one and do a 30secs dance for the class, " ms lee spoke and being the last person to introduce yourself, you watched each and every one do their thing after their introductions and you began to panic. Sweat started to form on your forehead and also your palms. It was finally your turn.

" H-hi, I-I'm p-park m-min young, " You began to stutter. You didn't dare to look at other people so you just looked in sehun's direction. ' RELAX ' Sehun mouthed to you.

" Don't have to be nervous, min young. You can take your time to perform. " Ms lee said and you nodded awkwardly. 

* I have to get this over and done with. Just 30 seconds. Relax. * With that in mind, you turned your back to face the audience as you still haven't overcome stage fright. You then started to do some freestyle with your eyes closed.

" Woah, that's some moves, " You immediately opened your eyes and faced the audience, not forgetting to bow. " Now let's give the new members a warm welcome and we can get started. Do your streches for the next ten minutes and we can start. Seniors please guide the newcomers. I'll be back." With that, ms lee went out to do some admin work.

" You don't have to be so nervous, you're really good, " yixing said as you took your seat next to him.

' You're amazing min, :) ' You read the text from sehun and as you're about to reply him, someone patted your head and you turned to see kai behind you.

" You're good, but not as good as me, maybe you need some private lessons from the amazing kai huh. " Kai winked and you know you won't be able to take it if he continues. Sehun just rolled his eyes as he watched.

" T-thanks, but I'm not good. " You said as you looked down on the floor to hide your flushing face.

" Min, we should start doing streches. " With that, sehun took you by your hand and dragged you to a corner of the room, away from kai.

----------

 Dance ended sooner than you thought and it wasn't as bad at all. You too kinda miss having dance practice. Kai suggested going for dinner together with you, sehun and yixing and you all agreed. 

" Why don't you two join us for lunch breaks next time? I know we have been in dance for at least two years for both sehun and you lay, but we haven't really get to know each other. So what do you say? " kai asked. 

" I-I guess it's alright then . " Lay answered as he looked towards you and you nodded. 

" Cool, then that's final, join us for tomorrow huh. There's still school tomorrow, shall we go? " Kai said as he stood up and the rest follows. 

As kai and yixing's direction to their houses were opposite from yours, you bid farewell and went with sehun.

" How did you find the first session? " sehun asked. 

" Well, I don't think I'm ready. Even if I can dance, I don't think I could ever perform on stage. " You sighed as you dragged your heavy footsteps along the pavement. 

* I will do whatever I can to make you overcome your fear. You just have to trust me. * Sehun thought.