24

I don't know you

Sehun and lay were waiting for you to be dismissed since they were already done for the day.

" Guys! I'm in a deep trouble, " you cried out as soon as the practice session is over and you ran over to where sehun and lay were waiting.

" What happened? " Both guys asked simultaniously.

" I need both of your help to help me with overcoming my fear. ... I'm the main dancer for this performance. " You sighed and started to regret your desicion.

" Sure we'll help you! " Lay said enthusiastically and you're glad that despite being on different teams, they were actually helping you. " Anyway, I have somewhere to go to now, I'll see you guys tomorrow. " With that, lay left.

" Why are you the main dancer? Why didn't you reject? " Sehun asked while you two were walking to the bus stop.

" Why? Too afraid of your competitor? " You joked.

" ... I just don't want you to get hurt, " Sehun muttered his breath so you couldn't make out what he said.

----------

During the whole journey from the bus to walking home, you realised sehun was a little quiet or maybe way quiet and it's weird since you kept on talking and sehun just replied with one word answers. You thought, maybe you should just keep quiet and wait for sehun to talk first but he never does until you are outside of your door and he bid you farewell.

----------

* That's weird, why is sehun like that... * You thought as you finally lay on your bed after a hot shower.

----------

Thursday / Min's POV

Sehun and lay promised to help you overcome stage fright and so after school, you found yourself waiting outside of the music room.

" Ok, you can come in now min! " Thats a que for you to enter the room as lay called out.

" Oh my god. Why are all of you here?! " You exclaimed as soon as you entered the room and saw other than sehun and lay, even kaisoo, baekyeol and suho were there.

" We came to give you support! " Chanyeol shouted as he clapped enthusiastically.

* Fxxk. I think I'm gonna faint. * You thought. " Oh my god, I don't think I can do this. "

" You sure can, just pretend we're not here! " Baekyeol shouted and continued to cheer for you. * Pretend that you both are not here... it's gonna be tough. *

Although lay, sehun and kai knew about you having stage fright, the rest didn't know. That's why lay decided to bring them here as he thought you were doing alright " performing " infront of them three so why not practice infront of the rest now.

" I can't do it, " you sighed and looked down on the floor.

" Then don't, " sehun said and you looked up, " I don't see why you're trying so hard. " 

* I don't see why I'm doing this too. If jessica get my role then so be it. But I just can't... *

" Aren't you supposed to cheer me on and encourage me? " You said.

" I am, but you're not doing any progress. "

" But I'm trying. "

" Umm guys... " Chanyeol butted in.

" Not trying hard enough. "

" W-we seemed to have something on, maybe we should- " Before chanyeol could finish the sentence, sehun stood up and left, closing the door so hard that everyone was shocked. Everyone then started looking at one another as they were at a lost too. Finally, you broke down. Firstly, you have no idea what sehun has gotten into. Secondly, you knew you couldn't overcome your fear in time. Thirdly, it hurts, badly, and you don't know why.

Lay then told everyone else to leave first and that he would accompany you.

" What's wrong? " Lay asked and after a good 10 seconds, you still didn't reply. " You know you can tell me everything right? "  Still no reply.

" How about I tell you a secret of mine then you talk to me? " You nodded, not looking up as your face was in a mess.

" The vice principal (vp) here is my father. " Almost immediately, you looked up at lay.

" Surprisingly eh? Now, talk to me. " -

You then told lay about the second reason why you broke down and he too tells you about what's going on between him and the vp, why he doesn't made known to everyone.

What both of you and lay didn't know was that someone was outside the door, listening to the whole conversation.

" People treat me differently in my previous school just because my dad was the principal. To those seniors, they bully me and stuff but for those in the same age or younger were scared to hang out with me. So after my dad got to come to s.korea to take over, he decided to bring the whole family here. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys anything plus it's really nothing actually, just that I'm afraid of making fake friends. You won't leave me after I told you this right? "

----------

After having a good conversation with lay, you then returned home with a determined spirit to overcome your fear. Having a good feeling, you practiced your moves infront of your mirror for hours.

----------

Friday

" Sehun! " You called out while chasing after sehun. " Wait up! "

Sehun slowed down his pace and you finally kept up.

" Yah! I'm sorry for yesterday, I've decided to really overcome my fear, please don't abandon me. Help me okay! " You begged sehun while pouting.

Sehun then stopped in his tracks and bend down to meet your eye level and said, " You know, you shouldn't feel sorry for anything. It's just I don't want to see you get hurt you understand? If you really want to do this, I won't stop you and in fact, I would be more than happy to help. If you really made up your mind, I'll then promise myself to not let you get hurt you hear me? "

You nodded as you gulped and sehun patted your head and he just walks off.

" You're gonna be late if you don't start walking, " Sehun shouted and that's your que to run after him.

----------

[ I'm sorry for not updating for the past two days. Really busy recently. I won't be updating too tomorrow, it's MAHDAY. Maybe a short one on sunday. :/ Anyway, have you guys seen exo's teaser photos?! SM totally trolled me. I expect them to release on 7th and instead, 2nd. FML. I wasn't even prepared. Anyway, there's kai, luhan, sehun, tao, d.o and lay. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST T.T Bye for now. ]